42. Baby saga

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

That is why she could forgive him, because deep down, she still loved him. The human girl who fell in love with human Klaus was still inside her mind.

___________________________________________________________________

The doors of the Salvatore mansion banged open as Keelin ran in with an unconscious Elenora in her arms. They all ran towards her.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Silas asked as he took her from her arms.

"I don't know, one moment she was fine and later she wasn't. But guys, they know." Keelin said as they all wore frowns.

"Know what?" Marcel asked as Silas laid Elenora on the couch.

"The memories. About what Klaus and Rebekah did. About Lia." Keelin said, waiting for a reaction.

"Wait, what did they do?" Hope asked, curiously as she realized that she was missing out on something.

"Look, maybe you should stay here and not go home." Lexi said as the others nodded.

"Why?" Hope asked again.

"Um, dad!" Josie said as they saw veins around Elenora's hands.

Alaric and Silas shared a look, remembering the last time this happened.

Alaric nodded and focused on her as he heard a heartbeat.

Wait..............

Two heartbeats................

Alaric's eyes flew wide open as he looked at Silas who was now terrified out of his mind.

"What's happening to mom?" Liam asked, wiping off the sweat on her forehead.

Silas placed a hand over her stomach as a red glow appeared on it. The veins on her hand disappeared as her eyes shot opened.

"What the hell happened?" Elenora asked, sitting up.

They all let out a breath of relief.

"Um, we need to talk. Like, about a lot of things." Silas said as he carried her upstairs.

**********************

"Nora, did you show them your memories?" He asked as Elenora took a sip of water.

Ella fiddled with her fingers and replied "Yeah, I did. I just showed them the hollow one and the Alaira one. Not further."

Silas sighed loudly. "Freya looked into your memories. They know."

Ella looked at him, horrified. "Know what?" She asked, hoping that it's not what she thought it was.

When he didn't answer, she asked again "KNOW WHAT!?" 

"About Lia and the baby." Silas said softly, trying not to scare her.

She gasped and shot out of the bed. The secret she had been trying to keep for so long was finally out. This would destroy their family into a million pieces.