41. Invaders

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

"Leave her be, Elijah. She had already been through so much." Klaus said, walking away.

"What if the reason she didn't show us further was because she knew us when we were humans? It happened 1000 years ago." Elijah guessed as Klaus turned around with wide eyes.

*************************

"Mom! You have guests!" Screamed Lizzie as the Mikaelsons stood at the door step.

Elenora placed the mint chocolate chip ice cream back into the freezer as she walked towards the door. She froze when she saw the Mikaelson family look at her with hooded eyes and accusing gazes. She gulped, thinking that they had found out the secret she had been keeping.

"We need to talk, now." Klaus said with a clenched jaw.

"You know what, why don't we do this at your place? Yeah sounds good? Ok." Elenora didn't even wait for a reply as she grabbed Freya's hand and they arrived at the Mikaelson mansion.

********************

MIKAELSON MANSION

"YOU KNEW US WHEN YOU WERE HUMAN!!???" Roared an enraged Klaus as the others looked angry as well.

Elenora on the other hand, looked like she was gonna throw up. Her face was pale and sweat beaded her forehead. In all, she looked like Damon with a werewolf bite.

"Are you alright?" Keelin asked as she was the only person who actually realized that Elenora had a legit reason to hide it from them.

Elenora took a deep breath and replied "Yeah I just feel a little sick. I'm fine."

"We have to see what happened! Show us!" Yelled Freya as she looked at Elenora.

"Hey! Give her a break, ok? Are you all blind? She's sick. In spite of that she's actually here. Shut up and listen to her." Keelin yelled back at Freya.

Elenora felt like someone was draining away her energy. She could hardly move as she coughed out blood.

"Ellie, what's happening?" Rebekah asked concerned.

Freya muttered a spell as Elenora fell on the floor, unconscious.

"What are you doing!?" Rebekah asked Freya as she ran towards her ex best friend.

"We have to find out what she's hiding from us! It's the only way." Freya said as she held Elenora's temples in between her hands. The family was engulfed by bright light.

******************

1000 YEARS AGO

"Tatia!" Came a voice from afar as Tatia turned her head to see a brunette running towards her with happy tears.

"Lia!" She gasped and ran towards her. The two girls embraced and looked at each other.

"So she knew Tatia?" Elijah asked with a shocked expression to nobody in specific.