12. If only he knew

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

After the man left, she picked it up and opened it it reveal a gold nameplate.

ELENORA SALVATORE

She smiled and placed it on her desk as that was the missing thing on her desk from a few days.

________________________________________________________________________________

MIKAELSON MANSION 

 After literally half the day, Hayley Marshall still temporarily dead was laying on the couch with her head on Elijah's lap  as the others were sitting around her except one. It took her a while to wake up because Lexi's magic was too strong.

Klaus was impatiently pacing around, waiting for the mother of his child to wake up and  his brother and witch wife to return home so that he could start bombarding them with questions. The thought of the love of his life having one, let alone five children with another man made his blood boil. 

As Kol and Davina were finished chatting with their friends, they walked into the mansion hand in hand. But that happiness was short lived as always. Klaus sped towards his brother and slammed him into the wall, choking him.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHE HAD KIDS WITH ANOTHER MAN? NOT ONE BUT FIVE! WHAT ELSE ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME KOL!?" He yelled in his face with his hybrid face. Kol just rolled his eyes at his brother's dramatics.

Just on cue, Hayley dramatically gasped awake, coughing vigorously as Elijah rubbed her back and Freya brought her a glass of water.

Kol used this as a distraction and twisted his brother's wrist and pushed him away.

"You really have a death wish don't you?" Davina threatened. Klaus instantly kept quiet, knowing the wrath he would have to face from the harvest witch if he pissed her off.

"WHO THE HELL DOES THAT KID THINK SHE IS!? I'M GONNA KILL HER." Hayley yelled furiously, showing her hybrid features. As she was about to speed away to the school, Davina immobilized her with a spell.

"You can try only to have your next snapped by a teenage witch again. Must be embarrassing, isn't it?" Davina sassed.

Kol looked at Hayley with a very serious and a murderous expression that made Hayley shrink in fear. "If you touch El and her kids or my wife ever again, I will rip you into pieces and feed it into your crescent wolves." He sneered at her.

Hayley gulped and nodded as Rebekah, Elijah and Klaus watched their brother cautiously and were ready to attack if they he did anything. Freya was only thinking about how those three teens radiated power like nothing she has ever seen. Hope was powerful for sure, but these kids seemed to have a lot of knowledge and training. Keelin was honestly bored but resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the dramatics of the family.

Freya's head was instantly brought into a thought as she voiced it. "You can at least tell us how is she a hybrid because only Hope's blood can create hybrids. Even if she was a hybrid, how is her daughter a witch?" 

"That's not my secret to tell." Kol smirked and said.

"Klaus what if she hurt Hope or took her blood without our knowledge just for her own selfish needs? Hope is not safe with her. I don't trust her anywhere near our daughter. Or she could hurt Hope to take revenge on us!" Hayley said in a whiny tone.

"She didn't take Hope's blood because Hope was kept as damsel in distress in a glass tower for her entire life." Came a voice from near the door.

Standing there was Hope Mikaelson with her arms crossed and a judging look on her face.