13. Retail therapy.

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

Hope then told him everything Ella had told her as Klaus listened with admiration and extreme guilt. He had decided that he somehow had to win her back. But if only he knew.

________________________________________________________________________________

After pretty resourceful day, the kids and Elenora were in her office after school.

"YOU TOOK HER TO YOUR SPOT MOM?! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Lizzie asked, clearly furious at the revelation. Elenora had told the kids that Hope found out about what happened between them 17 years ago and she was pretty upset about it. So Ella took her to her spot, where she went every time she felt low or wanted a beat.

"Look guys, she has clearly been through a lot and with her mother acting like bitch I don't think it's easy." She said.

"But still, she'll never be one of us. I hope she keeps that in mind." Liam said.

"Ok guys let's not focus on bygones ok? We need to go dress shopping today for our birthday remember?" Josie asked, trying to ease up the situation.

"Oh my god we're gonna be late. Guys let's go!" Lexi exclaimed, reminding her siblings.

"Fine. But we are staying at the food aisle while you ladies shop, ok?" Henry asked with hope in his voice clearly not wanting to serve as a human hanger for his sisters' clothing.

"Exactly. There's no way we're trailing behind you like lost puppies." Liam stated with a huff.

The three girls laughed. "Too bad your stuck with us..." They sang and walked out while their brothers looked at each other with horrified faces.

Ella laughed and placed a hand each on her son's shoulders.

"Oh come on guys. Enjoy this while you can. When they get married and leave to start a family or something then you're gonna miss this." She stated.

The two brothers shook their heads in denial and  tuned towards their mother.

"They are not getting married to some townie hillbilly! If any of their imaginary boyfriends fail to meet our expectations then we will compel them to the priesthood." (u get the reference right :D). Henry said, emphasizing on the 'imaginary' as Liam nodded with a scowl. Eventually, they smiled and made their way toward the car and joined their sisters, realizing that their mother was right.

                                                    **************************************

 EXTRA CAST

1. Lucy Hale as Jenna Miranda Gilbert-Salvatore 

 Lucy Hale as Jenna Miranda Gilbert-Salvatore 

 2.Chase Crawford as Grayson Jonathan Gilbert-Salvatore 

Chase Crawford as Grayson Jonathan Gilbert-Salvatore