33. Which one?

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

Damon walked towards her and hugged her as now tears spilled down her face. All her bottled up emotions were finally out and she felt relieved and free. She had ever addressed this matter much through the years.

__________________________________________________________

Lizzie, Josie, Hope, Lexi, Jenna and Mia were right now in Elenora's closet, looking for some dresses for Miss Mystic falls. Lexi pulled out a familiar red dress from her closet as she returned back.

"I wore this one last year. You guys can try it on." Lexi offered. They girls were in awe of the dress, even though it was pretty simple.

 They girls were in awe of the dress, even though it was pretty simple

(It's the red dress from tall girl)

"Wow! That's really pretty. I think it would look amazing on both you guys." Hope added as none of the twins took the dress.

"Jo, you can have it. You don't have to give up everything for me. It's your turn to shine." Lizzie encouraged before Josie could even say anything.

Josie sighed and tried on the dress.

"You look amazing!" The girls said as Mia clicked a picture of Josie on her phone.

"Hey look, I found a similar one." Jenna said as she showed the girls a similar dress, only it was a little darker in shade and had more ruffles.

"That was the dress grandma had kept for mom on her Miss Mystic falls day. But mom didn't participate because she wasn't in town." Lexi said as she took the dress.

"I'll try it on!" Lizzie said as she ran into her room

Lizzie came back into the room as she did a little twirl.

"How do I look?" She asked, smiling.

"You know, I think you should swap. I feel like the darker one suits Josie better and the red one suits Lizzie." Mia added as she showed them the pictures.

"Yeah you're right! Thanks Mia." The twins said as they swapped dresses and indeed, they looked extremely gorgeous.

(I know that this is the part in most stories where they wear the Mikaelson ball dress, but that dress actually belonged to Caroline. Klaus gave that dress to her because they both planned to make Ella jealous. But little did they know, Kol told Ella about the plan as she took Kol as her date to make Klaus jealous. But in the end of the ball, they ended up kissing so..... yeah!)

They girls finalized their dresses as somebody walked through the front door. The girls went to the living room as they saw Kol, Davina, Damon and Elenora with dry tears on her face and mascara under her eyes.

The girls ran towards them as Lexi asked "Mom, what happened?" 

"Dad seriously what happened?" Jenna asked Damon.

"Nothing. Ellipop just had a meltdown and turned Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah into bar kills." Damon said casually.

"What!?" Hope asked frightened.

"Relax. She just punched the hell out of Klaus and Elijah and ripped Bekah's heart out and stacked them at the grill like clothes." Kol said as he sat on the couch.

Hope sighed. "What did they do now?"

"Klaus attacked Kol out of jealousy because Aria and Kol kissed 17 years ago after they broke up. You know, usual Klaus things." Davina said with a shrug.

Just then, Silas walked in with Alaric.

"I'm guessing none of then are waking up anytime soon." Alaric asked.

"Nah. You should have seen the way he reacted you know. It was more like I cheated on him. The audacity of that man...." Elenora said as she went upstairs into her room with Silas following her.

Elenora plopped on the bed with her eyes closed as she felt the other side of the bed sink. She intertwined her hand with his, without opening her eyes.

"Are you ok?" He asked her as he wrapped an arm around her.

"Yep. I mean I just used them as punching bags so it really felt good. I guess pretending to be human for so long just made me feel weak and powerless. It was really nice to just let it out you know." Elenora explained.

"You know what, we should have movie night. Your pick." Silas said as he sat up.

Elenora let out a laugh as she said "Yes! Call the boys home. We're doing movies!" She said as the two made their way downstairs as they family watched movies.

_________________________________________________________

Short chapter I know.

 But I was busy today and tomorrow's my birthday so you guys can expect updates a little later tomorrow.

Bye!