23. Proud half sister

Previously on A Warrior's Heart, 

Silas turned towards Ella and pecked her on the lips purposefully as Klaus' eyes shone amber with veins and he growled, ready to rip the man's head off.

The whole family left as Hope quietly questioned "Did I forget to mention that she was married?"

________________________________________________________________________________

MIKAELSON MANSION

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT TO MENTION, HOPE!" Klaus yelled at Hope as tears streamed down her face.

"STOP YELLING AT HER NIK! SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER NOT YOUR PERSONAL ASSISTANT!" Rebekah yelled back.

 In between the whole drama, it totally skipped Hope's mind that Ella was married. But even if she did remember, she wouldn't have told Klaus considering he would murder her husband then and there. But she had no idea that he was a 2000 year old psychic immortal. Even older than her family.

"We clearly know that their family is dangerous! Stop hanging out with those skanks Hope!" Hayley exclaimed as she pulled Hope towards her room. She pushed Hope inside the room and locked the door. She looked at Freya who pulled out a bottle of salt from her pocket. 'WHO THE HELL ROAMS AROUND WITH A SALT BOTTLE IN THEIR POCKET FOR GODS SAKE!' Keelin thought as she looked at her wife weirdly.

Hope kept banging against the door but it wouldn't budge. She sobbed and cried herself to sleep. Her mother had taken this way too far. Hope quickly wiped her tears after a long while of crying. She didn't have her phone with her so she couldn't call any of her friends, sorry, siblings.

She tore out a piece of paper and wrote:

I'm stuck in my room. Can't get out. It's spelled. 

                                                                                                - HOPE

She crumpled the paper in her hand and closed her eyes while she chanted in her mind. When she opened her eyes. the paper was still there. 'Aunt Freya's a 1000 year old witch. What did I expect.' She thought and went back to sleep.

                                                                      ***************************

The next day, Hope was really excited because tomorrow was the twin's sweet 16 and she really wanted to help them decorate. They were throwing the party at their house and they planned on finishing the decorations today itself. Well more like Lizzie and Lexi did.

Hope got ready and tried to open the door. She instantly remembered her mother's attempt at protection. 

Outfit - (do you guys want me to put the character's outfits in each chapter or only on special occasions?)