16. Family drama

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

"SUPRISE!!" The adults screamed along with their four cousins.

"Guys this is so pretty!" Lizzie and Josie said in sync.

They all spent the night watching movies and having fun.

________________________________________________________________________________

After an amazing, fun movie night, the kids crashed on the couches in the living room while the adults made it upstairs. They all woke up and got dressed and came downstairs for yet another day, hoping that the Mikaelsons don't cause any drama.

"Hey guys. Breakfasts' ready." Elenora said.

They all greeted back and sat. 

"Today Davina and I are gonna tell our so called family that we'll be staying here for a few days." Kol said.

"YES! Finally." The kids replied.

"Hey we wanted to ask you something. Since we're free and have nothing to do, we were thinking if we could join as teachers in you school?" Davina asked with a little hesitation.

"Of course you guys! You're gonna be amazing teachers. Vina you could teach magic and Kol you could teach history of vampirism. I mean the teacher just left because he was ill. It would be like learning painting from Da Vinci!" Ella said as she looked at Ric for confirmation

"Of course! You guys can come by later to fill up some papers." Ric said smiling

After breakfast, Rose came up to Ella and asked "Aunt E? Can you braid my hair?" 

"Of course princess. Come here." She said and braided her hair.

"Yo Lizzie! Pass me your curler." Came Mia's scream from the bathroom of Lexi's room.

                                                               ****************************

MIKAELSON MANSION

Hope was sitting in the dining room, having breakfast. She was having chocolate chip pancakes with peanut butter blast and whipped cream at the bottom. Her mom made her the same most days of the week because it was her favorite and she never got bored of it.

As she slurped her milkshake, she looked at her parents and asked, more like said "I was thinking that I could move into my dorm today after school."

Klaus' head snapped up. "Yeah. If that's what you want. We'll help you." He said smiling at his daughter.

"Absolutely not! I don't want you anywhere near that wicked witch or her off springs. You wanted to go to that school, fine I let you. But there is no way your living there." Hayley warned Hope.

Listening to this, Hope snapped." What do you mean by I let you? You let me!? Are you kidding? Mom it's a SCHOOL! NOT AN UNDERAGED STRIP CLUB! I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO GO TO SCHOOL. Wasn't it good enough for you that I was locked away like some ancient artifact for so long? God you're paranoid mom!" She scoffed.

"Hope do not yell at your mother like that." Elijah spoke up.

"And who are you? My dad?" She retorted.

"HOPE! That is enough. Do not disrespect your mother and uncle like that. Perhaps she's right." Klaus told Hope.

Hope scoffed disbelievingly and said "Wow mom. Looks like you are the one who has them wrapped around your finger. What do they call it these days? Ma-"