39. Dark secrets

Previously on A Warrior's Heart, 

"You won Lizzie bear! You deserve this! Go!" Josie said as Lizzie ran towards the stage. Lexi put the crown and sash on Lizzie as she hugged her. She ran towards her parents and family and jumped in their arms as they all celebrated the rest of the day.

__________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END

****************

Elenora sat in her office while eating ice cream. Lately, she had been eating way too much ice cream. If she was human, she wouldn't even be able to speak due to a throat infection. 

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in !" She yelled as a familiar blonde head walked in.

"Freya. To what do I owe the pleasure? Ice cream?" Elenora offered the bowl in her hand as Freya shook her head.

"Look, our families are not fighting anymore and I couldn't be any happier. But, I need to know what exactly you are and how you destroyed the hollow. I'm just curious." Freya said in a demanding tone.

"I told you I am a special werewolf and that I killed myself with the hollow inside of me. What else do you want to know?" Elenora asked, clearly irritated.

"Enough with the vague answers, alright? I need to know that you are not a threat." Freya told her.

"Oh my god! Has your brother's paranoia transferred to you or something? Or does it run in the family?" Elenora snapped at her, standing up.

"Why are you so insecure about it? Can't you just tell us? When a 1000 year old Mikaelson witch couldn't kill the hollow, how did a teenage witch kill it? And how are you a witch in the first place? You're father was a wolf and mother was human!" Freya said in frustration as she stood up, looking into Ella's eyes.

Warnings from her father and Kol still echoed in her mind. Should she really tell them the truth? She thought. Just then, a thought popped up in her mind.

"I need your help with a spell. I've been trying for years and still no luck. If you will, I'll tell you everything you want to know. Deal?" Elenora thrusted her hand forward.

Freya smirked and shook her hand. "Deal."

**************

Elenora and Freya sat facing each other with their hands crossed. They chanted loudly as wind blew harshly around them and the papers in her office flew all around the room. The two witches gasped and let go of their hands.

"What the hell happened!?" Elenora asked, breathing heavily.

"I don't know. I don't think it worked. I'm sorry." Freya answered, trying to catch her breath.

"Well, in that case, the deal is off." Ella told her, standing up and picking up the papers scattered around her office.

"What? No. Give me some time. I'll write a spell from Esther's grimore. But, I want you to keep your end of the deal, now." Freya said as she grabbed her hand.

Elenora looked between Freya and her hand. She smirked.

"You Mikaelsons are a stubborn lot, aren't you? Fine, I'll tell you anything you want." Elenora said and gestured to the chair in front of her.

"How are you a witch?" Freya asked her without skipping a beat.

"Desperate are we? Anyway, it's a long long long story." Elenora replied, clearly bored.

"Why do you need this spell?" Freya asked, quickly moving on to another question.

"It's a part of that long, long, long story." Elenora replied, digging into another cup of ice cream.

Freya rolled her eyes in annoyance and asked again.

"How did you kill the hollow?"

"Well, that is the beginning of that exact same long, long, long story." Elenora replied, giggling like a child. She found it so much fun to bother the woman sitting in front of her.

"OH MY GOD! I'M IMMORTAL. TELL ME THE DAMN LONG, LONG, LONG STORY!" Freya yelled as she stood up.

"When you get me the spell." Ella simply replied, scanning her blood red painted nails.

"How do I know that you can be trusted?" Freya asked her with a raised eyebrow and her arms folded.

"You don't." Ella replied with a shrug.

"Please, Elenora. I know your hiding something from us. Something deep, something dark. Something that you deeply loved. Something that we should know, but you're not telling us." Freya pleaded.

Elenora's eyes widened.

"How did you-" She began she Freya cut her off.

"When we did that spell, I added a little something extra to it. It gave me a glimpse of what you're hiding from us." Freya told her with sympathy.

"Look, Freya, the secret that I have will destroy your family. It's better that you don't dig further. Just let it go." Elenora pleaded with tears in her eyes.

"That is for us to decide. You hate my family. Now, you expect me to believe that you have good intentions for us? Please tell us. All of us. We have faced a lot together. We'll do the same now." Freya told with a determined face.

Ella thought for a moment. If she hid it even further, it would cause them pain. Even if she told them, it would still hurt them. She was stuck between two cross roads now.

Ella sighed and held her head in her hands.

"Fine. I'll meet you at your place after work. But, none of my kids should know about this. Not even Hope." Elenora told Freya.

Freya nodded and walked out, leaving Elenora behind in her office, who was currently having a panic attack.

___________________________________________________________________

Pace yourselves peeps! The next chapter and the upcoming ones will be the answers to all your questions. A lot of secrets will be revealed.

I will explain every part in detail for the upcoming chapters. I'll try my best not to make it confusing. If it does, then I'm really sorry.

I'm planning to finish the book at 50 chapters with an epilogue. A sequel would have been nice, but it doesn't go with the story line of warrior's heart. Like I don't really know what further to write if I were to do a sequel.

Tvd/the originals/legacies- which fanfic should I do next? Plz comment 'cause I'm really confused right now! XD

Love y'all!

Bye!!