EPILOGUE

Hope Elliana Mikaelson now has a mother who wouldn't let her out of her sight, a father who loves her more than his own life, siblings, uncles and aunts. She has a boyfriend now, Landon Kirby who by the grace of her mother, Klaus did not murder. Her happiness is all that mattered to him. Hope did not carry the blood crescent birthmark or Elenora's magic as a spell so old could interfere with magic related things. She was a regular werewolf and a Mikaelson witch, with a dormant vampire side.

Elenora Ariane Salvatore now has 7 kids which now include Hope and her 1 year old son, Theo. Theodore Damon Salvatore. Elenora and Silas decided to put their baby into a human girl as a surrogate, so the baby couldn't siphon from her. 

Henry, Liam and Lexi Salvatore, now spend time with their birth father and his family, believing that everyone could be redeemed. They have a lot of fun noticing the similarities between them and the family. They couldn't be any happier that their relationship with them was finally getting better.

Elizabeth and Josette Saltzman completed the merge as their lives were linked to their parents. They came back alive as Alaric Saltzman's biggest fear was now gone away for good. He finally found the courage to confess his feelings for the sheriff, who gladly returned the same.

Speaking of the Mikaelson family, Elenora returned their memories back as they remember every single bitter sweet moment they had spent with Aurelia Petrova. Klaus spends everyday with his children that he has grown to love equally as much as he loves Hope. His love for Elenora in both her lives still remains as he spends hours painting pictures of her. But, he couldn't be grateful enough that he finally got another chance to make things right.

Rebekah Mikaelson and Marcel Gerard are now married and have a 3 year old son, James who they adopted from the Lockwood orphanage.

Arabella Claire-Mikaelson is now 2 years old, spends time with her tons of uncles and aunts, her cousins and parents.

Freya and Keelin Mikaelson are now expecting a child as Keelin is pregnant by a sperm donor they had found. 

Elijah Mikaelson finally did find happiness as by a spell, Elenora could bring Tatia Petrova back from the dead. Courtesy of Esther's resurrection spell that she had hidden somewhere in the Mikaelson house. Doppelganger blood from Elena Gilbert, Silas Salvatore and Stefan Salvatore really did come in handy. The doppelganger magic in their blood mixed with Elenora's blood, considering they were sisters and Esther's spell brought her back. In the back of Esther's head, she knew a poor human girl stuck between the feuding of her sons didn't deserve to die.

Jenna Gilbert-Salvatore has been seeing her new witch craft teacher, who by the way, her parents had no objection to, considering they all had found love in the most craziest of circumstances.

Grayson Gilbert-Salvatore has been pinning over this human girl who works at the grill. But, self-doubt and fear rejection kept stopping him. Due to his cousins' and family's encouragement, he mustered up some confidence and wanted to ask her out the coming day.

Rose Forbes-Salvatore spends her time playing with the little cousins of hers, considering she loves babies. 

Amelia Bennett-St John has been dating the new girl, Olivia, who to her surprise turned out to be lesbian. 

Henry Salvatore and Clarissa Cooper have been dating. Liam Salvatore and Isabel Cooper are a slow burn. Alexia Salvatore is still single, still oblivious to the werewolf, Jed crushing over her. Josie Saltzman and Penelope Park still remain the perfect couple. Lizzie Saltzman and MG are a total blast.

To summarize it, they all had their happy endings. Their twisted paths finally lead to something beautiful. Elenora indeed was a girl with A Warrior's Heart.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

**************

A big thank you to those who were with me from chapter one, who encouraged me to keep this book going with your lovely comments.

Thank you to those who gave amazing suggestions that made this book better than I though it would be.

Thank you to all those readers who got this book to 60,000+ reads in less than a month.

As a new writer, this book taught me a lot. 

**************

I'm looking for more ideas for writing more tvd universe fanfics. If you have any in mind, please comment!

Bye! :D