20. The dinner night

Hope woke up this morning and decided that she has to go home and fix things with her family. The picking fights they clearly can't win only does more harm to them. Plus, her mother's neck is being snapped way to many times. It may just roll off her shoulders.

Hope asked Keelin to drop off some clothes and her necessities this morning to the Salvatore house. Hope made her way downstairs as everyone were having breakfast.

"Morning Hope." Ella said.

"Morning Ella." Hope said.

As the family greeted her and they had a nice time, Hope finally said "I'm planning to back to the house today." 

They all looked at her disbelievingly as Marcel said "You wanna go back to that horror house again?"

Hope sighed and said "Guys. I know it sounds dumb but I need to sort things out with my family. They won't give up until they have me there. I'll try to talk some sense into their peanut sized-diseased brains."

"Fine. But if they try and hurt you again, use your powers ok?" Davina said.

"I will." Hope smiled.

                                                                 *****************************

MIKAELSON MANSION

The Mikaelsons were all disturbed by last night's events. Klaus was still in shock at the fact that Ella kept Marcel being alive a secret from him. Elijah felt betrayed by Marcel. What else was he expecting after he ripped his heart out and threw him off a bridge. Freya felt extremely threatened by their family now that they have Marcel on their side. She woke up with an incredibly painful headache this morning. Keelin was honestly not much bothered because by now she realized that Hope and Ella's family can take care of themselves. Hayley kept whining all morning that she wanted Hope back home. Rebekah was deeply hurt that the man she loves just dumped her. But Marcel only stated facts.

They were interrupted by their trail of thoughts as a loud knock came from the other side of the door. Klaus sped towards the door to see Hope standing there. He instantly hugged her as she hugged back.

"I'm so sorry Hope. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." He said.

"It's fine dad. I actually came here to tell you all something." Hope said in all seriousness in her voice.

They all gathered in the living room as she spoke "I'll be here under only one condition-Stay the hell away from their family." Hope said, her golden werewolf eyes showing.

"Marcel's on their side Hope. He's too dangerous. I'm sure she's the one who asked Marcel to bite them all and keep your dad hostage for five years! God what sort of spell has that wicked witch put on you!? Hayley said.

"Ok, Hayley you're the one to talk. Klaus hurt the woman he loved last night, Elijah attacked her yesterday. Do you seriously think they would do those things to the woman Klaus loves and Elijah's best friend? I think it's you whose been manipulating them all along. Your using Hope as an excuse to get revenge against your petty jealousies." Keelin said as she stepped towards Hope.

Guilt flashed through the two originals' eyes as Keelin said these things, realizing she was right. But this only angered Hayley more. As she lunged towards Keelin, Hope snapped her neck by the flick of her wrist.

"I'm stronger now. I've learnt to make better use of my powers. Like I said dad, you have to pick sides now or you'll lose me too." Hope said.

"I have no idea why Hayley keeps overreacting Hope, but the whole reason we moved to Mystic Falls was to make you happy. I'll do anything if it makes you happy." Klaus said looking guilty.