2 Shashi was in trouble

Part 2 Shashi was in trouble

*What can we do Ratna? Chotte is not at all giving heed to us...* Arvind asked.

*Why would we plead with him when we know his interest? *

*What are you saying? *

*Marriage is not DEAL... it's a lifetime commitment. We can't force anyone to get into it... especially Chotte... he can't be forced into anything he doesn't like. He is so stubborn... don't you know? *

Arvind nodded yes.

*But, why did Anup Bhai let Laila talk to Chotte? I thought he will talk to him...* Ratna said disappointedly.

*Yes, that idiot had done a blunter mistake...*

*Chotte would have considered respecting him at least if he had talked to him...*Ratna said dissatisfied.

*Yes... don't know what Chotte talked to Laila* Arvind sighed.

*Anup Bhai will call you soon regarding* Ratna said.

Arvind nodded yes.

Kapoor Residency

Laila was fuming like hell. No man on the earth had ever spoken to her as Arnav did. What was he thinking of himself...? Is he a big head? How dare he insult her? Doesn't he know how to talk to a girl? Disrespectful idiot... How could he deny marrying her? How could he do that without even seeing her? Would he have denied marrying her if he had seen her? No way... he will feel bad for his behavior if he sees her, Laila thought so. She doesn't know who ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA was, it seems. She decided to make Arnav feel bad for missing her... he may say YES to marrying her if he meets her, she thought.

She saw Anup coming from the office. Anup read her face and sat beside her.

*What happened, baby? * he asked her with love.

*Arnav denied my proposal...*

*Whaaat! *

*He started, shouting right away without even hearing me*

*Is it? *

*Haan, Dad... I never saw such a head-weighted man... he is a haughty-headed... bull-headed...* she shouted.

*Relax... I will talk to Arvind*

*Won't he marry me? *

*I will try my best. He will fall for sure if he sees you once* he laughed.

*He didn't even show interest to see me, Dad... what if he doesn't? *

*He is a self-esteemed young businessman... It's very hard to stand in a foreign country without anyone's help. He would indeed like that... leave it on me... I will take care of him. * Anup said.

Laila went to her room. She had lost her hope completely after talking to Arnav. Maybe... her Dad can make it possible. She believed.

Anup removed his mobile and called Arvind. Arvind attended the call.

*Yes, Anup...*

*I'm really disappointed with Arnav...* Anup said.

*Why...? What happened? * Arvind asked as if he didn't know what happened. Because Anup may think he intentionally doing that.

*Arnav insulted Laila...*

*Laila? But why? How? *

*She called him...*

*SHE (He stressed) called him? What have you done Anup...! * he sighed.

*Why? Why should not she call him? *