15 Difference

Part 15 Difference

Garima smiled at Arnav who opened the door, hearing the calling bell sound.

*Hi, aunty... where is Khushi? * he asked.

*She is in her room, beta. You can go...*

*No aunty. I'm not here as her would-be husband but her BOSS* Arnav smiled contently.

*Boss? * Garima frowned.

*Yup. She is going to work for AR...*

Cutting him hurriedly,

*AR? No beta... it may create a problem* she said thinking that Neerav would be there in AR.

*I have not completed my stance yet aunty... she is going to work for AR London branch*

*London branch? Is Khushi going to go to London? *

*Not to work... Maybe... for a program...*

*Then how could she work for the London office? *

Arnav lifted his hand up which was holding the computer bag.

*Through this...* he said.

Garima looked at him wondering.

*We will be in the hall. Please call her* Arnav took a seat in the living room comfortably.

Garima called Khushi. She came out and got stuck seeing Arnav. Didn't he tell her that he will SEND the laptop? Arnav smiled at her and she reciprocated it softly.

Though they were in the living room Garima decided not to disturb them. That's when Buaji came there, telling,

*Garima, keep the serial Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei*

She stopped, seeing Arnav. She smiled at him.

*They want to work it seems, Jeeji* Garima said hesitatingly.

*Oh...*

Khushi looked at them and then Arnav.

*No problem Buaji... we will be in Khushi's room*

*Ok bituwa... it's an important episode today. That's why...* Buaji smiled weirdly.

*Ok, you can watch it* Arnav stood from the couch.

Khushi was looking at him as if he was a ghost, not getting up from the couch.

*Whaaat? * he asked.

She nodded NO and stood. Arnav walked before she and Khushi followed him. Garima and Buaji spared a content glance. Turning on the TV, Buaji watched the serial whereas Garima went to the kitchen to make coffee.

Arnav looked here and there as there was no couch in Khushi's room. He walked to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed stylishly. Khushi sat giving enough space between them.

*This is your laptop. The needed software is already installed. You can check it afterward* he said.

Khushi took the bag from him.

*There are a few CDs in the bag. You can get more clarity if you watch it*

She nodded ok.

Taking his mobile out, Arnav called Steve through video call. Steve attended it. Arnav was holding the mobile in his hand, keeping Khushi in the frame with him.

*Hi, ASR* Steve said.

*Hello, Steve, she is Khushi... my going to be wife* he introduced her to Steve without hesitation.