11 I'm not a CHOICE...

Part 11 I'm not a CHOICE...

RM

Kapoor's family decided to leave RM. At the same time, Arvind and Ratna entered. Kapoor's family stopped, finding Raizadas back to RM. Ratna smiled at them formally. But Arvind was annoyed seeing him. Here, they were already upset because of Neerav. Adding to it, Khushi denied marrying Arnav. And, to pour fuel in it, these Kapoors were there to irritate them.

"When did you come? " Arvind asked with disinterest.

"It has been half an hour..."

"Oh... are you waiting here? "

"Yes... and your son filled our ears with acid..." Anup said.

Arvind and Ratna looked at each other bewildered.

"How is he like this, Arvind? So what if he is a big businessman? Don't we have respect? Do you know how rudely he talked to us? What's wrong with him? "

"About what you spoke to him? "

"What else? I just told him Laila likes him"

"Who asked you to talk to him? Did I say? It's you who spoke to him... I already told you he doesn't like Laila... then why the hell are you behind him? " Arvind shouted and Anup was taken back.

Even Ratna was shocked. She knew Arvind was tensed as Khushi denied marrying Arnav.

"I just..." Anup said.

"Try to understand... Arnav is not interested in Laila... don't make him go back to London again by torturing him. You are my friend that's why I'm tolerating you... doesn't mean I will do it all the time... doesn't mean you can expect the same from me... understand? "

"What happened Arvind? Why are you so tensed? " Anup asked smiling awkwardly.

"I'm not in the mood to talk to you now... excuse me..." Arvind headed towards Arnav's room. Ratna followed him silently. She didn't feel to apologize to Kapoors for Arvind's rude behavior.

Arnav was waiting for his parents. He saw them coming to his room. Before they told him about Khushi's decision, their saddened faces told him.

"Did she deny? " Arnav asked.

"Khushi is under stress. She won't agree to the marriage I suppose" Arvind said.

"You should have forced her," Said Arnav.

Arvind and Ratna looked at each other perplexed.

"Whaaat? What did you say? " Arvind asked.

"I mean she would not accept the proposal. It doesn't mean we should listen to her"

"What do you mean, Chotte?"

"She won't agree to this marriage. We should make her agree. I will do that. I'm not going to listen to her"

"But, Chotte..."

"Mom, leave it on me... I know how to get a yes from her"

"What does that mean?"

"She is upset... maybe, angry... she has reasons to be angry with us. It's obvious if she denies... until we force her, she won't agree to the marriage" Arnav said.

Arvind and Ratna spared a glance.

"Chotte, she may be under stress. What's the use if we make her say yes to the marriage forcing her? " Arvind asked.

"She wants to be supportive to Garima aunty. So that she would deny marrying anyone and tried to be with her...I will talk to her"

"Do you think she will agree if you talk to her? "