43 Antakshari...?

Part 43 Antakshari...?

Gupta women settled down in the Raizada mansion. Ratna almost has forgotten her leg pain. She was talking and laughing with Garima and Buaji like ever before. It was Khushi who instructed Garima and Buaji to talk about the funny moments of their life to keep Ratna happy. The trio was recalling the sweet and funny moments of their life. Laila was the one who was sitting with them all irritated. Buaji was making her things to do almost ordering. Laila did everything cursing herself.

"I should have been cautious before spilling the coconut oil on the floor. How could not I notice that Khushi was noticing me? Damn... everything has changed in a swift... only because of my carelessness" She murmured, feeling annoyed.

Her thought got distracted by Buaji.

"Laila, ask Hari Prakash to make something for Ratna to drink"

She nodded ok and went to the kitchen to pass the order to Hari Prakash, mumbling. It was the sixth time; she was going to the kitchen after Gupta women reached RM.

Night

Arnav saw Khushi getting inside the room. Without looking at him she walked in as if she was not at all nervous. Arnav was looking at her with a soft smile on his face. She went to the washroom to get changed. Arnav didn't utter a single word but his eyes followed her.

When Khushi came out of the washroom, getting fresh, she saw Arnav laying down on the bed, keeping his left hand under his head. Still, his eyes were following her. She came and sat on the bed.

"Shall I switch the light off?" She asked him.

"Mmm," he said.

Khushi extended her hand towards the switch. That's when she heard,

"Wait..."

She looked at Arnav.

"I will switch it off later," Arnav said.

"Ok..." She lay on the bed.

"Won't you say anything?" Arnav asked.

"about what?" she asked.

"We had an agreement in the evening... about that"

"If you want to say something, then, say..."

"Do you forget about it?"

"I thought you have forgotten"

"Do you think I could have been forgotten?"

"Mmm"

"Really?"

"Mmm... what do I think if the man who was so much interested in something doesn't talk about it?"

"I think enough of TALKING..." he smirked.

Khushi closed her eyes.

"Are you sleepy?"

"Mmmm"

"I know you are not..."

"Oh...?"

"What will I do if you sleep?"

"What do you want me to do?" she asked without opening her eyes.

"Do you want me to elaborate or do you want me to SHOW it practically?"

"I don't know..."

"If you leave it on me, I will not let you sleep"

"I have already slept," She said controlling her smile.