57 Final step of the plan

Part 57 Final step of the plan

"Mr. Saxena told something new..." Arnav said.

Neerav looked at him raising his brows. Arnav looked at Saxena and gestured for him to talk. He nodded yes.

"Anup has been arranged to finish your whole family. That's what made me panic. That's why I wanted to go away from him because I don't want to do such sin"

Neerav gritted his teeth whereas Rakesh feared death as the matter is going beyond its control.

"I know it will cause problems for me and my future. So, I decided to quit everything and go to my village" Saxena said.

"What's next Arnav?"

"If Mr. Saxena and Rakesh don't want to be punished they should do what I say," Arnav said looking at them.

Before Saxena said anything, Rakesh said.

"I will do anything and I will give the money back to Anup if needed"

"That's what you have to do to get the agreement papers from him"

"But he will suspect me if I do so"

"Yes... tell him, you don't want money but a job in his company. He will trust you. he may tell you to keep the money but don't agree. Tell him, the police are suspecting you. Ask him to save you from their suspiciousness"

"Ok..."

"Anup is already trapped. I don't want your help to finish him off. This step is only for you... don't forget that"

Rakesh nodded yes.

"You just finish the process. Then only I can take it further. If you delay, I won't wait for you. use the last chance and save yourself. If you try to do something against us, no one can save you from the consequences" it was certainly a warning from Arnav.

"No, Bhai... I will do it"

Arnav nodded ok.

"Mr. Saxena, you don't have to go to your house but the police station. Give a written complaint about Anup's plan of finishing our family. That's enough"

"Ok..." Saxena agreed to it.

"Mr. Saxena is going to the police station. Police will come to Anup's house to arrest him. you have to finish the work before that. you have only that much time."

"What if Anup asked me to come tomorrow?"

"You have to make him trust you... then he will you the agreement papers right away"

"Please don't mistake me if I talk something against you... it will be only to get his signature"

Arnav looked at Neerav. He nodded ok.

"Let's go"

Taking the money given by Anup, Rakesh got ready.

"Don't you spend the money yet?" Arnav asked.

"No, Bhai... as it became a police case, I didn't even think of touching it. Somewhat, I expected you to do something"

"I'm glad that you know about me"

They came out. Rakesh started his bike to go to meet Anup.

"I will drop you home," Arnav said to Saxena.

"don't we go to the police station?" Saxena asked.

"Not now... we have to give time for Rakesh to complete the task. I want him to know the depth of the issue. That's why I rushed in front of him"