58 Process Over

Part 58 Process over

Anup frowned, seeing Rakesh with the bag he gave him filling money.

"Tell me, Rakesh..." he asked,

"I want to give it back to you, sir"

"Give it back means? Is it the same bag... that I gave you money?"

"Yes, sir"

"What happened, Rakesh? why are you returning the money back? Any problem?"

"Yes, sir... the police are always behind me. They are strongly suspect me and waiting to trap me in any way. I'm scared sir..."

"We have proper agreement papers for the deal. Then why are you scared? I'm here for you"

"Exactly sir... that's what I too want to ask you. I want to be with you, sir"

"What do you mean?"

"Please offer me a job in your company, sir. I can't work for Raizadas after what happened, sir. Neerav is watching me like a hawk. He will tear me up anytime. Please try to understand my situation sir. Relieve me from the burden that is suppressing me"

Anup thought for a while. He too needs someone to be loyal to him. Rakesh would be the one because no one will help Rakesh other than him. So, keeping Rakesh with him would be a good idea. However, he is going to finish the Raizada family. If his plan fails at any cost, he needs someone to put blame on. Rakesh is the right person because Raizadas will not trust him as he already did wrong.

"Ok... I will give you a job but you don't have to return the money back. Just keep it"

"No thanks sir... as of now, I need security and peace of mind. I can never get them until this money is with me. Please take it and give the agreement papers to me, sir. Your support is more than enough for me"

Anup nodded ok. He thought something.

"Do one thing... you don't have to be in Delhi for a few days. Go somewhere. Come back when I call you" Anup said.

Rakesh tried hard not to show his happiness on his face.

"Sure sir... I will do as you say. Could you give me the agreement papers?"

"Wait..."

Anup went to the cupboard and removed the agreement papers. He stroked the agreement papers with a pen and signed at the bottom of the paper after writing on it that the deal was over. He opened the bag which Rakesh brought. He took a two thousand rupees bundle from the bag. he forwarded them to Rakesh.

"You don't have to bother about anything anymore. Take this money for your expenses. Leave Delhi as of now. Wait for my further order"

"Thank you so much, Sir," Rakesh said with a satisfactory smile.

"Change your sim card. Don't use the old one. Get a new Sim card. Don't let anyone know the new number, including me"

Rakesh shrank his eyes doubtfully.

"Don't get any disturbance. Just enjoy ..." Anup smiled awkwardly.

His gesture made Rakesh alert. Is he planning something?

"Ok, sir" he left Kapoor Villa.

RM

Arnav was on call. The call was from London.

"Chotte... I should not have come to London... my London visit became waste..."

"Really, Dad? Your London visit saved your Bahu's life. What else other than that could be the best reason for your London visit, Dad?"