18 It's Differnt

Part 18 It's different...

"What say? I hope you won't have any problem coming to London as my wife. What say? Let's get married next week then" he directly asked Khushi who was suffocating like hell by the back-to-back encounters of Arnav.

*Tell me Khushi, what do you want to do? I want you to decide it* Arnav asked.

Khushi looked at Garima who was not at all looking at her but Ratna because Garima knew Khushi would ask her WHAT TO DO.

*Amma...* Khushi called Garima.

*Noooo... No, Khushi... you are the one who is not ready to come to London with me... so, it must be you who should decide further. Will you come with me to London before marriage or will you marry me and come with me to London as my wife? * Arnav snapped.

*Amma will decide it* Khushi said looking down.

*Why? Why should she decide? If you want her to decide, why would you say NO to coming with me to London? * Arnav questioned.

Khushi was suffocating to stand in front of him. She never knew he is so dominating.

*I need a straight answer, Khushi. Get it clear. Our marriage will happen at any cause... I will make it by hook or by crook. Now, answer me* he asked stubbornly.

Khushi took a few seconds and took a deep breath. She looked at Arnav sternly.

*We will get married* she said looking at Ratna but she sensed Arnav smiling.

The elders were happy. Khushi was about to go to her room, Arnav called her. Khushi stood and looked at him.

*Good decision...* he smiled, teasingly.

*Ask our Panditji about fixing the marriage date in the next week* Ratna said.

Arvind nodded ok and dialed the Pandit to ask him about the date. He disconnected the call after completing the talks with the Pandit.

*He said, next Friday is a very auspicious day. We will fix the marriage on Friday*

*Ok Dad... start preparations* Arnav said.

*It's a very short period. The wedding halls would have been booked already...* Arvind said.

Cutting him,

*Why would we search for a hall, when we have RM? RM has enough space to welcome our guests...* Arnav suggested.

Arvind nodded his head affirmatively.

*We don't have to get wedding tension. We will arrange a wedding planner. He will take care of everything because we have very little time...* Arvind said.

*No, dad... we will do it* Arnav said.

All of them looked at him wondering.

*We can divide the work. Just invite very important friends and relatives. We will throw a party after I and Khushi came from London* Arnav said confidently.

Arvind and Ratna looked at each other contently whereas Garima and Buaji were not in their sense. Khushi was looking at him awestruck.

*What? * Asked Arnav.

*Nothing, Chotte... we will go with your idea* Arvind said.

*Yup...*

*Ok, we will start preparations... * Ratna said.

*Yeah... we are leaving* Arvind said.

*Ok... we have a little work to do... I will come later* Arnav said.