56 Cat, out of the box

Part 56 Cat, out of the box

Arnav and Neerav got down in front of Rakesh's residency. Saxena was still sitting in the car.

"What's the plan Arnav?" Neerav asked.

Arnav directed Neerav what to do.

"Ok"

"I'm here... because we can't trust Saxena... without getting him into the scene we have to complete it"

"Ok..." he was about to go, he stopped.

"Thanks, Arnav"

"Always..." Arnav smiled.

"More them proving them wrong, I so wanted to prove myself right." he was emotional because he didn't know how to get Rakesh out of the box but Arnav did that on his behalf of him.

Arnav nodded yes.

Neerav went in. Rakesh was watching TV, laying on the sofa. He stood with a shocking expression, seeing Neerav.

"How are you, my friend... Correction... EX-FRIEND?" asked Neerav.

Rakesh gulped down. He doesn't know why Neerav was there but he was sure that he was up to something because he was there, after a long gap. He knew Neerav has doubts about him. Yet, he didn't try to meet him in between. Then why now?

"I'm not sure whether you remember me... after all, you are the owner of fifty lakhs now..."

Rakesh stood, bowing down.

"Could not you look at my face?" Neerav asked sarcastically.

Rakesh raised his head firmly.

"I know what you are thinking. You want to know why I'm here. Well... I found out about what you did behind my back..." Neerav said.

"No... Neerav, you are mistaken..."

"Of course, I mistook you...I thought you are a good friend of mine"

"You are not trusting me and it hurts me like hell, Neerav. Why would I spoil your life putting blame on you? I never considered you like someone. According to me, you and I are not different. For me, we are one. I always wished for your betterment." Rakesh spoke emotionally to conceal his mistake.

Neerav was expressionless. It's very funny to hear something after knowing that it's an utter lie. That's what happens there.

"Don't I know how it hurts if we get cheated by a friend...?" Rakesh continued...

Cutting him,

"You don't know... you certainly don't know how it hurts if we get cheated by our friend who we trusted a lot because you have not experienced such a situation ever but for me."

"No, Neerav... you don't understand me..."

Taking two long steps, Neerav reached him and clutched his collar. He dragged him towards the window.

"Look at there," he pointed at their car.

Rakesh got horrified, seeing Saxena talking with Arnav sitting in the car.

"Could you identify who the man is?"

Rakesh could not hide the shock he had on his face.

"He became an approver. He just gave a statement about what you and Anup did. We got to know everything happened between you and Anup... now also will you say you did nothing?"

Rakesh saw the raising anger in his face.

"See, who is with Saxena... Arnav Singh Raizada... my brother... you know very well about his capability."