45 Value

Part 45 Value...

Neerav was seething in and out. How dare she hurt his mother. He knew she has the intention to come to the Raizada mansion. She won't be quiet, letting them be happy. She won't tolerate the peacefulness of the Raizada mansion. She has to pay for what she did. She should spill tears of blood. She thought of using HIM as a remote right? let it be... As per wish, he became a remote but not in the way she wanted. He will be working as a remote... kind of remote that will make her work.

Neerav came to Ratna's room. He gritted his teeth, seeing Laila.

"I want to use the washroom," Ratna said.

"I will take you, aunty," Laila said.

"Whaaat? How could you take her to the washroom? Didn't the doctor say she should not walk?" Neerav said.

"You don't worry Babuwa, we are here to help. We will help her. You wait outside" Buaji said.

Neerav understood how buaji is going to help. He walked towards the door. As he expected, Buaji removed the bedpan from under the bed. Neerav stopped, seeing that.

"Are you going to help Mom to use this?" he asked.

"Hann..." Said Garima.

"You don't have to do that, aunty. Laila will do that..."

Buaji and Garima glanced at each other.

"That's ok, Beta. How could she do it? We will help Ratna" Garima said.

"You know nothing about her aunty. She was so keen to help Mom. You can ask Bhabi if you have a doubt" Neerav said while removing his phone.

"Wait, I will call Bhabi," he said while dialing Arnav's number.

"No, no... I will do it" Laila said hurriedly. she knew what will happen if Khushi comes here. However, she has to do it. or else, Khushi will make her do that. Laila supposed.

The trio looked at her awestruck. Neerav smiled inwardly.

"Didn't I say? She will do anything for Mom. Am I right?" Neerav asked raising his brows.

Laila nodded yes gulping down.

"We will help Laila" Garima said.

"No need... she will manage," Neerav said strictly.

"Neeru, she can't do it... I will go to the washroom" Ratna said embarrassingly.

"Mom, she is not your Daughter-in-law but a daughter. She will do it. Let's go Buaji, and aunty" Neerav said.

They nodded yes and came out, locking the door.

"Laila, you don't have to do it... please take me to the washroom," Ratna said.

"No aunty, Neerav will get angry with me," she said with real fear.

"I will console him"

"no, aunty, please" Laila pleaded.

Ratna could not understand why did she plead with her.

Khushi, who came to Ratna's room saw Neerav was standing outside with Garima and Buaji.

"Amma, what happened? Why are you guys standing here?" she asked with confusion.

"Laila is helping Ratna..." Garima said gesturing her something through her eyes.

Khushi was dumbfounded, hearing that.

"Is she helping her alone?" she asked unbelievably.

"Yes," said Neerav firmly.