30 Silent Wife

Part 30 Silent Wife

Neerav was thinking about Rakesh. He couldn't believe he used drugs. How doesn't he know about Rakesh if he has a drug habit? And how did he get fifty lakhs? He doesn't even have his own house. Resides in a rental house that too in a normal middle-class area. Who gave him fifty lakhs? He has no rich friend other than Neerav who could afford him fifty lakhs. Does he have such a strong background? He never knew his capability. Let's see what statement he gives to the police.

Rakesh was getting investigated about fifty lakhs that he had in his house. He understood one thing that no one would come for his rescue. He already spoilt the friendship with Neerav. Neerav might not know what Rakesh told about him to Arnav but Arnav knows. Arnav will not allow his brother to step into this matter because it was about narcotics. Even though Neerav is ready to help Rakesh he will definitely question him about fifty lakhs. What will he answer? Neerav knew Rakesh's circle very well. Rakesh couldn't lie to Neerav. He will easily find Rakesh's lies. How would he come out of this issue? Until he says how he got fifty lakhs, he couldn't come out of this case. It will be better if he says Anup's name. Neerav will get angry with him for sure but he has no choice. Only Anup can save him from this matter. If he didn't help him, he will tell the truth to Neerav. Rakesh decided.

"Tell us Rakesh... how did you get fifty lakhs?" the senior officer asked.

"I got it from Anup Kapoor" Rakesh broke the egg.

"Anup Kapoor? Who is he?"

"one of the dealers of AR"

"Why did he give you money?"

"To start a business"

"What business?"

"I wanted to become a dealer... I needed money for that. I tried to get money from many people, especially from people who are related to AR"

"Didn't you ask for money from your BOSS?"

"How could I ask for money from my boss?"

"We heard you and one of the directors of AR are friends?"

"So what, sir? I know my limits. I don't want to take advantage of our friendship"

The senior officer looked at the inspector.

"Bring Anup Kapoor for the investigation. Arrest him if he doesn't cooperate."

"Yes, sir"

The inspector left the place.

RM

Arnav was waiting for Khushi in his room. She lied to him that she didn't prepare the Badam Halwa for him. Let's show her a demonstration. He thought. Putting his mobile on silent mode, he kept his phone ready. He started talking on the phone right away when he heard her anklet sound.

"Haan, aunty... Khushi is not here..." he pretended like talking with Garima.

He smiled at Khushi who entered the room.

"Aunty, Khushi came..."

Without taking the phone from his ear,

"Garima aunty is on the line," he said looking at Khushi.

Khushi extended her hand to take the phone from him. without giving the phone to her,

"Yeah aunty, I had the Badam Halwa and it was awesome..." he repeated the same dialogues that he used with Garima.

Khushi tried to snatch the phone from him.

"But... how do you know I had Badam Halwa?" he asked frowning.