47 Khushi is upset

Part 47 Khushi is upset

Anup called Laila. She attended the call.

"Yes, Dad..."

"Be ready to come to our home" Anup said.

"But why Dad?"

"I don't want you to be there when we do something to hurt Raizadas. If they doubt us, you will get trapped in RM. I can't let it happen. We can't underestimate them. If they got to know our plan, they will peel our skin..." Anup warned.

"But, what excuse I can give?"

"Just faint... I will handle the rest"

"Ok"

As per Anup's plan, Laila fainted in front of Ratna and Gupta women. They panicked seeing her falling down. Garima sprinkled water on her face. Laila opened her eyes slowly.

"What happened to you?" Buaji asked.

"I don't know what's happening to me. My head is spinning" Laila said dizzily.

"Go to your room and take a rest," Ratna said.

"It's ok aunty," she said pressing her head.

"Ask her to take a rest Garima..." Ratna said.

"You go. We are here right?" Garima said.

Laila nodded ok and went to her room. She called Anup and conveyed that she did what he said.

In the meanwhile,

Khushi was confused. She didn't know why Arnav canceled the London trip. Why didn't he say anything to her? How could he go without telling her the reason? Was not he waiting keenly to go to London? What's the big deal that he canceled the trip? She didn't get anything no matter how hard she tried to get.

Arnav came to Arvind.

"Dad, I need to talk to you," he said while gesturing him to come a little aloof.

Arvind came to him.

"Dad, I and Khushi don't go to London..."

"Why Chotte? What happened?" He asked shockingly.

"I got some important information. I have to be in Delhi for the next few days. So that, instead of me, please you go to London"

"What's the matter Chotte?"

"Dad, do you believe me?"

"Who else other than you could I believe?"

"If it is true, please don't question me this time. I will update you once the matter is sorted out"

"Is anything serious, Chotte?"

"Absolutely, Dad... I just don't want to leak the matter out. We have to be cautious, Dad. Please don't mistake me for not telling you. Understand the depth of the seriousness" Arnav said.

"Ok Chotte. I trust you. You won't do anything without a reason. I know how much you were interested to go to London with Khushi. You planned the trips even before your wedding... In fact, you planned your wedding according to the event"

"Yes, Dad... I don't know what Khushi feels"

"Don't you tell the reason to Khushi too?"

"No Dad... I can't..."

Arvind was mystified. Though he became curious to know the matter he didn't ask Arnav as he trusted him.

"Ok, Chotte, I will go to London instead of you. Garima and Didi are here to take care of Ratna. Yet, it's my duty to say, take care of Ratna. Laila is pure poison."