39 Evil in action

Part 39 Evil in action

RM

Hearing a calling bell sound, Laila opened the door as there was no one in the living room. She saw a guy standing with a cover.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm from AR. Aman Sir sent this to ASR" the guy told.

"I will give it to him" she extended her hand towards him.

At the same time, Ratna came there.

"Who is that, Laila?" She asked.

The guy told her the same. Ratna got the cover from the man.

"What's this?" Ratna asked.

"Mr. and Mrs. ASR's tickets to London, madam," the guy said.

"Ohh... " Ratna said delighted whereas Laila was shocked and also fumed.

"London...?" Laila asked.

"They are going to London for an event" Saying, Ratna went to Arnav's room with the tickets.

Laila became mad hearing that. Here, she has not even got stability in her married life and this Khushi is going to London for her honeymoon...? They should have started their wedding life. That's why they are going to London to enjoy it in the excuse of an event. Why was she here? To be sitting, seeing all this non-sense? No... It seems Neerav won't come under her control. Instead of concentrating on him, she should concentrate on Arnav and Khushi. They should not be happy. They should be rot in hell... She gritted her teeth.

Ratna came to Arnav's room with the air tickets. She gave it to Arnav.

"Chotte, your tickets have arrived" she passed the tickets to Arnav.

"Oh... Thank you, mom" Arnav took it gladly and checked it.

"How many days will you be there?" Ratna asked.

"What do you think?" He back questioned her with a smirk.

"I think nothing..."

"We will be busy with the event for the first five days and will be there for one more week at least..." He said.

"Ok... Whatever, give me a ring after going to London..."

"Sure..."

"I hope you won't forget me..."

Arnav rolled his eyes smiling. Ratna left his room.

Khushi came out of the washroom, wiping her face. Arnav extended the tickets towards Khushi. She lifted her brows questioning.

"Our honeymoon tickets," said Arnav.

Khushi looked at him with slightly smiling eyes.

"I'm not kidding, Khushi. Be serious" he said smilingly.

She rolled her eyes.

"Don't be in the delusion. We are going to London. Do you know, how chilling the weather is there? You will need my help in London for sure" He said seriously.

"Can't you be quiet without talking about it?"

"Mind you tell me why should I be quiet?"

"To make me comfortable"

"That's what I'm trying to do... I just am trying to make you comfortable with me in every sense"

"Just stop it Arnav" she chuckled softly.