60 Slap and Kiss

Part 60 slap and kiss

"Yeah, you are Arnav Singh Raizada after all... " Khushi smiled.

Arnav pulled her hand towards him.

"What does that mean? So what if I'm Arnav Singh Raizada?" he tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Are not you a man who makes everything alright?" she said clutching his collar.

"Really?"

"Really...." She dashed her forehead with his.

"But, this time not everything is done by me. Neerav also acted smart. That was unexpected... It was him who turned Saxena against Anup. That's what made the case stronger than stronger..." Arnav smiled.

"After all, he is your brother... He should have gotten the skills from his elder brother"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"What's the matter? My wife is complimenting me a lot today?"

"Should not I?"

Arnav raised his brows.

"Don't you deserve applauding words?"

"How do I know?"

"But I know..."

"What do you know?"

"You deserve it... If YOU(she stressed) don't, no one else would... And whatever you have done are something that no one could do"

"So?"

"Accept the honor"

"Accepted... happy?" Arnav smiled.

She nodded yes.

"Is not life so unpredictable? " Khushi asked.

Arnav nodded yes.

"Within a short period, how many incidents happened in our life that made everything upside down..."

Arnav was looking at her with a slight smile on his face.

"Everything started from Kailash... Babuji signed surety for him. Kailash cheated on Babuji which made him commit suicide. Losing everything, we came to the road. Neerav denied marrying me. Then, you accepted me. Laila got married to Neerav creating a scene. Neerav became sober after his wedding. Kailash, Anup, and his family got arrested..." She stopped and looked at him wondering.

Almost, Arnav was also in the same state.

"Everything became normal now... In these, only one thing that catches my sense, Arnav"

Arnav nodded his head like what?

"It seems everything happened only to bring you into my life"

Arnav's smile broadened.

"Could you say NO?"

Arnav nodded NO.

"You are my destiny. That's why fate brought you in my life"

"I THINK your love for me is true. That's why fate supported your wish and brought me into your life by creating all the scenes"

"Oh... You just THINK? Are not you sure of it?" Arnav asked chuckling.

She circled his neck.

"I'm damn sure of it and I always THINKING about it"

"You mean, if the feeling is genuine, the fate will give approval to it. Right?"

"Yes..."

"If that's the case, I think you too were truly wished to go to London for our honeymoon. That's why fate sent a heavy downpour to London and stopped the program as fate doesn't want the program to happen without us"