34 Neerav's performance

Part 34 Neerav's performance

Neerav headed to his room. Laila rushed inside before he reached her. Closing the door, he beckoned her. Laila gulped down. Keeping the alcohol bottle on his head, Neerav danced making Laila more nervous.

"Hey... Come here..." He yelled.

"Have you drunk?" She asked.

"Why are you asking as if you don't know my drinking habit?" He mocked.

Laila stood speechless.

"You know that I have a drinking habit and you know very well that I misbehave with women if I drink" he smirked.

Laila was scared. She looked here and there.

"You don't know one more thing about me... I start hitting whoever is in front of me when I drink"

Laila was shocked. Is he going to hit her? She started moving towards the door slowly to escape from Neerav, keeping her eyes on him. Neerav understood her intention. He reached the door quickly and clutched her hair tightly.

"Leave my hair..." Laila shouted.

"What do you think, am I going to blandish you?" He bullied her.

"It pains... Leave my hair..."

"This is how I too feel the pain... You made me rogue in my patents eyes..."

"You are a drunkard... Then what would your parents think of you?" She yelled.

"Anyone would become a drunkard if he gets a wife like you..." He said gritting his teeth.

"I said leave my hair, Neerav..."

"Why...? You so wanted to marry me..."

"I never thought you would behave like this"

"What would you think? Would Neerav be at your damn feet? Do you think I know nothing about your plan?"

"What plan?"

"Your father had given fifty lakhs to my friend Rakesh. Why? What relationship do you have with him? Do you have affaire with him or what?"

"Mind your tongue..."

"You don't say that. Who is Rakesh to you and your family? Is your father that generous to give fifty lakhs to someone who doesn't even have a proper assurance?"

"I know nothing about it"

"I will get to know everything about it. If I get to know Rakesh helped you to trap me, he will see the enemy in me... and you will see the REAL me" he warned and pushed her away.

Laila looked at him horrified. How did he know about fifty lakhs given to Rakesh by Anup? She felt a shiver running up in her spine. What will Neerav do if he gets to know the truth? What will happen to her? Laila was scared to death. For the first time, she felt like, her decision of marrying Neerav is wrong. Neerav will make her life hell for sure. Nothing other than divorcing him is going to be her choice. She wanted to make Raizada's life hell. But the situation became upside down. Laila didn't know what to do... How to handle the situation... The woman who created a situation to trap Neerav was scared about her present situation.

In the meanwhile

Khushi saw Arnav coming inside the room, closing the door.

"What happened Arnav? Why did Neerav shout?"

"He is drunk" he sighed.

"Whatttt? He truly drinks?" Khushi asked shockingly.

"Of course, everyone does..." Arnav said casually.