61 Last Part

Part 61 Last Part

Arvind got to know about Anup's arrest when he stepped into India. He knew Arnav was in process of getting Anup arrested but he didn't know he will do that so effectively. He didn't expect that the whole Kapoor family would be behind the bars. He wondered how Saxena and Rakesh became approvers. When Arnav explained it to him, he was stunned. He was more surprised when Arnav said Neerav helped him to achieve that.

Arvind clutched Neerav's hands.

"I'm sorry, I made your life hell" he apologized.

"Leave it, Dad. You got to know the truth. That's enough for me"

"What are you going to do further?" Arvind asked.

"What do you want me to do, Dad?"

"Chotte said he has a plan for you"

They looked at Arnav.

"Yeah... I think Neerav would take over London's branch for a few days" Arnav said.

"Me?" Neerav asked shockingly.

"Yeah... Steve will help you to lead the branch"

"Do you think I can do it?"

"Why not? You can definitely do that. leading a branch alone will give you a good experience. That experience will give you confidence"

"What say Neerav?" Arvind asked.

"If Arnav feels it right, I will surely do it"

"When are you going to get married?" Arvind asked an unexpected question.

"Dad, just now I got rid of evils. Let me take a breath"

"No, Neerav, breathing will be harder only if you marry evil. This time, it won't happen" Arnav said.

Arvind and Neerav looked at him questioningly as he was talking like everything was set.

"You guys don't have to look at me like that. I have no wedding plan for Neerav. I just put my suggestion in front of you. That's all" he chuckled.

"Dad, I don't want any rich girl. A simple middle-class girl is enough" Neerav said.

Arnav and Arvind looked at him wondering. He dined marrying the girl who he got engaged with, only because she had no money. The same man was talking totally opposite to it now. This is what is called FATE. And TIME has the power to change everything upside down by giving worthy experiences.

..............

After a week, Arnav got a mail from the program organizers. They sent him the new date of the program. Arnav showed it to Khushi.

"We have to go to London next week," he said.

"is it necessary for us to go Arnav?" she asked hesitatingly.

"Why? Don't you want to go to London?" Arnav was perplexed.

"You have been decided to hand over the London branch responsibility to Neerav. Then why should we go? Let him handle the program"

"He could not handle such a grand program alone because he knew nothing about it. It took two months for us to get prepared for it. He can't get ready for the program, learning about its aspects in a short period."

"If it is a case, how did you bring an inexperienced person like me into the program?"

"It's because I was with you... like the same, Neerav also needs someone to learn about it. He can know A to Z about the program only if he works from the beginning of the program"