50 Red Handed

Part 50 Red Handed

The next day

Arnav dropped Arvind at the Airport. As he said, he didn't come to RM after that but went to AR. He wanted to make a few calls and do the arrangement to stop Kailash. It was not possible if he stays in RM. When he came to AR, Aman was already there.

"Did you do what I say?" he asked Aman.

"Yes, ASR... everything is ready. Only Mr. Roy's part should be completed" Aman said.

"He will do that" Arnav said confidently.

Removing his phone, he dialed his lawyer Roy. He attended it right away.

"ASR, I'm getting ready. Our case hearing is at the first number. Don't worry. I will do it"

"Nothing should go wrong, Mr. Roy. Everything will get collapsed if it goes wrong"

"Nothing will go wrong... You can start the other process"

"Thank you"

Arnav left AR with Aman towards the destination. Within an hour, they reached the registered office.

Aman called the particular person.

"We are here," Aman said.

"I will come sir" the person disconnected the call.

In a few minutes, a man came to their car and knocked on the window. Aman opened the car door, letting him get in. he sat in the back seat.

"Good morning, sir" the man greeted him, sparing Arnav's glance who was not looking at him.

"Did you do what I said?" Aman asked.

"Yes Sir... their number is sixteen. It will come in the afternoon only. Maybe, it will take more time"

"If it takes more time, I will give you ten thousand"

Aman said stuffing a few two thousand rupees notes in his pocket. The man grinned, looking at the money.

"It's my responsibility to make it late, sir. Ram (pointing at himself) will take care of it"

"Do it" Said Aman with a stern expression.

Ram got down from the car and walked inside the registered office.

"ASR, eat something. It will take time"

"No, Aman. I have no mood to even think of eating. let the issue get solved"

"It will... you don't have to worry about it."

"I can't believe how Shashi uncle had been so innocent. How did he sign the surety without inquiring about Kailash?" Arnav said unbelievably.

"He would have believed his cousin, ASR."

"To this extend...?"

"It depends upon the person we believe ASR. Maybe, Kailash would have earned goodwill from Shashi Sir"

"I don't know how Garima aunty and Khushi would feel if they get to about what Kailash did. Shashi uncle helped him genuinely. But what he did do? he killed Shashi uncle... he was the reason for his death... this is nothing but an indirect Murder" Arnav seethed in anger.

"We will teach a good lesson to him..."

"What's the use? No doubt, Gupta women will get their property back but Shashi uncle..."

Aman could say nothing. He kept silent.

"Did you say anything to Khushi Bhabi?"

"No... I didn't even say anything to Dad"