55 Brothers Together

Part 55 Brothers together...

The next day morning

Hearing a knock on the door, Arnav opened the door, squeezing his eyes. He saw Neerav standing in front of him.

"Neerav? Do you want something?"

"I need to talk to you Arnav"

"Yeah, tell me" Arnav came out of the room.

"Could you ask Mr. Roy to accompany me to the police station?"

"What happened? Did the police arrest any of your friends?"

"No... I want to bring Mr. Saxena out of jail"

"Mr. Saxena? You mean..."

"Anup Kapoor's manager"

Arnav was dumbfounded. he knew Neerav won't help his father-in-law. Then why does he want to bring Saxena out of jail?

"But, Mr. Kapoor has a lawyer for his own cases"

"I don't want Mr. Roy to come with me for Anup but for us"

"I didn't get you"

"Mr. Saxena got arrested last night when he tried to go away from Delhi"

"But why?"

"Actually, the inspector is my classmate"

"So?"

"He arrested Saxena only for me"

"But..."

"To get him to our side"

Arnav looked at him stunned.

"I have already met his wife and told her about Anup and Laila. I warned her that Mr. Saxena will get affected by Anup's deeds"

"But why?"

"I'm strongly suspecting the father and the daughter, Arnav"

"Why so?"

"I think they are planning something big. That's why the swine left RM with a silly excuse" Neerav said and undoubtedly he addressed Laila as Swine.

Arnav nodded yes said nothing.

"Saxena is the only one who knows everything about Anup. As per my doubt, if Anup is doing something wrong, Saxena will try to escape from that. As I expected, he tried to go to his village without getting Anup's permission. Using the chance, I made my friend take Saxena into my custody."

"Your custody?"

"Yes... he is in our custody. We just have to make him believe that we can help him to come of this problem. That's why I want Mr. Roy to come to the police station with me"

"From when did you start to play like this?" Arnav asked with pride.

"From the time they made me a drunkard in people's eyes. They showed me what they can do... this is my turn... I want to show them what I can do"

Arnav nodded yes.

"I will also come with you," Arnav said.

Neerav was surprised. he knew something must be there in Arnav's mind. If he is getting into something, he would have a particular reason. Neerav nodded ok smiling.

"Give me fifteen minutes. I will come taking bath"

Neerav nodded yes.

Arnav went to the washroom to take bath. He felt relieved. It's good that Neerav also doing something from his side to finish Anup's story.