19 Evil is IN

Part 19 Evil is IN

In the meanwhile,

Laila was breaking things in frustration. Her parents stood could do nothing.

"How could Arnav do this? How could he marry Khushi? How could he be without thinking of me and my love for him?" She pushed the flower vase wrathful.

The vase was broken into pieces. One of the pieces wounded her feet. Anup advanced her and stopped her from making herself hurt.

"Stop it, Laila... I say stop it... Try to understand there is nothing we can do. Arnav is not what we thought. He has his own policy... Own wish... Own lifestyle... Noooo one can even think of changing it. Just forget the tasteless idiot... you will get a good life partner who understands your value..." Anup pleaded.

"Finished???? Have you finished, Dad...? Are you asking me to forget Arnav? How could I? How could I forget what he did, Dad? Do you think I could forget him? I won't"

"But your life..."

Cutting him,

"Damn my life... Bloody life... What's there to relish life if I don't get what I liked? He refused me... He said no to me and chose someone over me... "

"Laila, listen... Why should you waste your life for the man who never gave heed to you? He will be happy in his life... Then why would you spoil yours?"

"He won't be happy... I won't let him be happy..."

"Laila..."

"Dad, if you say a single word, I will leave this house... Forever..." she threatened.

"Have you gone mad?"

"Yes, I have gone mad... My heart will not be at peace until I make them cry"

"You can't do that... Arnav will break all the problems that come his way." Anup warned.

"Could not I marry him using any tricks?"

"Trick? What trick?"

"What if we plan something and trap him? What if we create a scene as he misbehaved with me? Is not it enough to make me marry me?" Laila's eyes sparkled.

"He won't give a damn to your trick and will kick you out of his life. Or else, he will fly to an unknown country to where you can't find him."

Laila thought, sitting on the couch. Her mother treated her wounded feet.

"Dad... I will marry Neerav. " Laila said.

Sapna's hand stopped, hearing that.

"Whaaaat...? He is a useless fellow"

"We will use him..."

"He knows nothing..."

"That's what I want"

"Being a worthless guy, he denied marrying Khushi...as if everything his father has is his..."

"Then, I can easily create a rift between them"

"He is not like Arnav... Straight opposite to him..."

"Then he won't refuse me... Won't kick me out of his life... Won't fly to an unknown county leaving me..."

"But how could we take the wedding proposal to Raizadas? We were behind them for Arnav... Then, how could we ask for Neerav? Raizadas will never agree to it"

"Why would we ask them? Who are they to agree?" Spana said.

"Even Neerav won't agree to marry you"