31 Defeat

Part 31 Defeat

Anup Kapoor was sitting in front of the narcotic officer.

"May I know why did you call me?" he asked.

"We have arrested Rakesh Sinha"

"Rakesh Sinha?" he frowned.

"Yeah... he is working in AR"

"Oh, you mean Rakesh..."

"Do you know him?"

"Yeah, why not? He is a good guy"

"He said you gave him fifty lakhs to him"

"It was a loan"

"Loan?"

"Yes, he wanted to start his own business. He had been asking me for money for many days. I kept watching his performance in AR. I was satisfied with his hard-working nature. So, I decided to give him money to help him to start a new business"

"Just because he is a hard-working person, did you give him money?"

"Not only that, he is Neerav's friend. They are very close. If he can maintain a friendship with a high-class guy, he would be a loyal person. I considered it"

"Do you have documents for the loan?"

"Of course, I have"

"Can we see it?"

"Why not? Let me bring it"

"Why Rakesh didn't tell us about the documents?"

"Didn't he tell you about it? He might have been scared of the arrest... anyone does..." Anup said.

"Ok... if you submit the copy of the documents, we will release Rakesh"

"Sure, sir... I will ask my lawyer to bring it"

"Ok..."

"Can I make a call, sir?"

"Sure..."

Anup removed his phone and called his lawyer. He asked him to bring the documents.

In the meanwhile

Khushi and Laila were ready to go to their Mayka for their Pagperha. Ratna called Arnav and Neerav. They came downstairs.

"Drop your wife in her mayka for the Pagperha and come back," she said commonly.

Arnav nodded ok whereas Neerav denied.

"I don't go"

'Neerav.."

"Mom, please, I don't care where she goes" he went to his room.

Laila made a crying face.

"Arvindji, you drop Laila in her mayka"

Arvind nodded ok and Laila left RM with him.

"Let's go, Khushi," Arnav said and Khushi nodded ok.

Arnav rolled his eyes whereas Ratna chuckled. Khushi followed Arnav to GH. Khushi didn't utter a single word all the way to GH. She just shook her head for every question Arnav asked her.

Dropping her in GH, Arnav called Steve. Steve attended it.

"Wish you a very happy married life ASR" Steve wished.

"Thank you, Steve. I saw your message about the lightings of the stage. I think we should let Khushi decide it because she is the one who selected it"

One & Only Option ( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें