17 Demanding Arnav

Part 17 Demanding Arnav

Arvind and Ratna spared a glance, seeing Anup. Of course, it was bad timing. But, how long they could hide the marriage from the people? Everyone would get to know about the marriage in a few days.

"You here?" Arvind asked casually.

"I'm going to the tennis court this way. I would like to meet you on the way..." Anup said.

"Oh..."

"Did you fix Neerav's marriage?" he again asked.

"Nope..." Arvind denied.

"You said you have to finalize the wedding date..." Anup looked at Ratna and then Arvind.

"Yes...but it's not Neerav's wedding but Arnsv's wedding." Arvind didn't hesitate to tell him that.

"Whatttt...????" Anup was horrified.

"Yes..."

"Who is the bride?" He asked holding a little hope in his heart.

"Shashi's daughter Khushi," Arvind said.

"Whattttt...? Khushi? But you and Shashi wanted her to marry Neerav..." Anup asked gulping down.

"Neerav denied marrying her. So..."

Cutting him,

"Why? "

"Leave it... there is nothing we can discuss"

"So that, did you force Arnav to marry Khushi?" Anup asked furiously.

"Forced? Are you kidding? Do you think Arnav couldn't be forced...?" he asked sarcastically.

"Then?"

"Arnav wants to marry her," he said simply.

Anup was disappointed like Hellllllll. He couldn't believe Arnav is getting married to someone, ignoring his daughter Laila.

"What about my daughter?" Anup asked couldn't hold himself.

"What do you mean? You are talking as if Arnav promised you to marry your daughter..." Arvind mocked.

"But why Arnav is marrying Khushi?"

"His wish... that's all... "

Anup shrunk his face.

"We are going to GH. Will meet you later. Excuse us" said Arvind.

They walked crossing Anup and left RM.

GH

Khushi was waiting for Arnav's call. Didn't he say we will discuss it after half an hour? She got alerted, hearing a calling bell sound. Is Arnav here to discuss with her in person? She rushed out and saw Arnav entering. Khushi came to the living room.

"Do you want to watch any daily soap now?" Arnav asked Buaji.

Garima and Buaji chuckled and nodded no.

"Can we sit here?" Arnav asked.

They nodded ok. Arnav sat on the couch and Khushi took a seat opposite to him.

"Steve said you asked him a lot of questions... " Arnav started, talking casually.

She nodded yes. Garima and Buaji were surprised, hearing that. When did it happen?

"Why don't you ask me your doubts, Khushi?" Arnav asked even after Steve told him the reason.

"I thought you would be sleeping," she said.