9 Khushi was not interested

Part 9 Khushi was not interested

Madhumathi became furious hearing Neerav. How could he degrade Khushi? Was not he behind her shamelessly? Is everything money? Then, Khushi no needs such a man in her life. She deserves better. Let Raizadas know, they are not cheap and they can live without their support. Madhumathi wanted to lash them over. But she stopped, hearing,

"I don't know what I'm going to do... How would I tell Garima about Neerav's decision of not marrying Khushi?" Arvind felt bad.

"They are already in desperation losing Shashi Bhai. Adding to it, we are also going to give them our share of grief" Ratna cried.

"We should not leave Neerav to decide as per his wish... I'm going to remove him from the AR board. AR is not our family property but my and Chotte's hard work... I can throw him out of it... then, I will see who is the beggar..." Arvind said furiously.

"Forcing him for the marriage is not advisable... We can make him marry Khushi forcefully but we can't make him live with her happy and make him love her heartedly. It will ruin Khushi's happiness. She should be happy... Leave him..." Ratna said.

"He is the one who wanted to marry her... She was doing her work having nothing in her mind about her future... he voluntarily dragged her attention, Ratna... I can't believe our son can be so cheap"

"Yes, he was behind her... But he is a changed brat now... There is no use in talking about it anymore... He won't deserve a nice girl like Khushi... Let's happen what is written in Khushi's destiny" Ratna said.

Arvind was so restless. He has to meet Garima and has to tell her about Neerav's decision. He was so hesitant to do that. How could he break Gupta women's hearts, when he knew this marriage is their only hope... Last hope...?

"Thank God, Khushi didn't entertain Neerav ever... She was strictly keeping him in the distance..." Arvind said.

"Keeping him away? Doesn't she like him?" Arnav asked surprisingly.

"Yes... she didn't show interest in him. I think she said yes for Shashi Bhai..." Ratna said.

"She was very stubborn not to spoil her respect in her college. She never met Neerav in her college no matter how hard he tried. If she is interested in him, she would not avoid meeting him" Arvind said.

"Is it?" Arnav wondered... even Madhumathi...

"Yes. I went to meet Shashi randomly one fine evening. That's when Shashi got a call from Khushi."

Flashback

Shashi looked at his mobile and frowned.

"Khushi is calling... don't know why..." saying he attended the call.

"Beta, any problem? You should be in the college now..." Shashi asked.

"Haan, Babuji. I'm in college only. He is here" she said.

"He? Who?" Shashi frowned.

"Neerav..."

"Neerav?" Shashi looked at Arvind.

"Babuji, please come to my college and pick me..."

"But why? You can have a few words with Neerav"

"Babiji, this my college... I have respect here. I can't entertain him in front of the students. We have not even got engaged yet. I don't like such activities Babuji. If he wants to meet me, he can come home and do that...why here? " her tone sounded irritated.