59 End card...

Part 59 End Card...

Kapoor Villa

Anup was having lunch with his wife Sapna and daughter Laila.

"Dad, why haven't you given us any GOOD news yet? What happened to Khushi? Why are you letting her roam in London freely? Why are you taking much time, Dad?" she questioned irritatingly.

"I have finished all the needed arrangements. There is an unforeseen downpour in London. No program is happening there. All the fixed events are getting canceled. I don't think AR's program will take place as per the plan..." Anup said.

"What does that mean, Dad? Won't you finish Khushi? Won't you give peace to my mind???" she asked disappointed.

"How will I leave her just like that? I said the program of AR may cancel. It doesn't mean, our program of killing Khushi will get canceled... William will finish her on the way to the Airport by hook or by crook"

"What about Raizadas? They will get alerted if they got to know about the assassination of Khushi. So, before that, finish them" Sapna said as if Raizadas are just mosquitos.

"Yeah... I know... we should not underestimate Raizadas... especially, Arnav"

"Yes, Dad... they are so smarter than what we know," Laila said gritting her teeth.

"I never thought that spineless Neerav would turn like this" Sapna said wrathfully.

"Wait for a little while, we will get the good news of their demise soon," Anup said.

"That's the only hope for us to get happy, Dad... they should not be alive..."

"They won't be... they are nearing their climax," Anup said confidently unaware of their own climax. He stood finishing lunch.

The calling bell sound made him walk towards the door. he frowned when he opened the door. The police were standing at the doorstep.

"What do you want inspector?" Anup asked.

"You are under arrest, Mr. Anup Kapoor," the inspector said.

"whaaaat? Arrest? Do you know who am I?" he asked shockingly and also panicked.

"We know very well who you are. We have an arrest warrant for not only you but also for your daughter Laila..."

Laila and Sapna stood from the dining chairs shockingly.

"What rubbish are you talking about? You can't arrest us without a reason. Why do you want to arrest us?" Anup howled.

"For hiring people to kill Raizadas..."

Anup was horror struck.

"For killing Raizadas? Why would I kill them? Raizadas are not only my family friends but my daughter's in-laws... we have a strong and healthy relationship with them... please don't make it awkward for us..."

"We have proof. Your manager Mr. Saxena filed a complained against you and he became an approver"

"Nooo... don't trust him... he is lying. He peculated a huge amount of money from my company. I caught him red-handed. That's why he should have turned the table against us"

"If you caught him red-handed, why didn't you hand him to the police? Why did you let him go?"

"He is a family man, after all... I just don't want to make him suffer" he talked like a male version of Mother Theresa.

"Whatever, come to the station. You will be given a chance to talk about what happened"

"But, why? I have a reputation. How could I step into the police station?"