16 potential of Khushi

Part 16 Potential of Khushi

Khushi was thinking about Arnav... his approach... his words... his efforts... is there any hidden meaning of his actions and words? She saw the laptop and files on the bed. Shrugging off the thoughts, she started going through them. She could understand nearly everything. Yet she had many doubts about that. She looked at the clock. It was 11:30 pm.

*Arnav may be sleeping. It is 7o clock in London. Calling Steve will be a good idea* she thought.

Taking her phone, she called Steve through video call. Steve attended it immediately.

*Hello Madam. Good evening*

*Good evening, Steve. I have a few doubts. Shall I ask you? *

*Of course, Madam... anytime, anything...*

Khushi started asking doubts in various sections. About AR, its features, its program structures, previous programs, etc., etc., Steve answered all her questions with patience as well as interest. He was surprised, seeing his potential. He didn't expect she would understand anything so deeply. The questions she asked him wondered. Of course, ASR's choice can never go wrong. He thought.

The next day

Arnav came to the dining where there was Arvind and Neerav already present. Ratna kept two Rotties on his plate. Arnav started eating it with dall. He thought something and dialed Steve's number. He wanted to know what Steve had been doing for their next project.

*Chotte, eat first. Then call* Ratna said.

Arnav nodded yes and waited for Steve to attended. But he didn't. Arnav frowned and kept the phone on the table. He ate thinking, why Steve didn't attend the call. The next second his phone rang. the call was undoubtedly from Steve.

*It's just Steve's call. Talk, turning on the speaker and eat* Arvind said.

Arnav rolled his eyes and turned on the speaker.

*Good Morning, ASR* Steve said in a sleepy voice.

*Are you still on the bed, Steve? * Arnav asked looking at his wristwatch because he knew Steve was habitude to wake up earlier.

*I slept late because Khushi madam called me last night and asked a lot of doubt* Steve said.

*Did Khushi call you? *

*Yes... I slept only early in the morning*

*Oh... really? * Arnav chuckled even though he was disappointed as Khushi didn't ask him anything but Steve.

*She has a few more doubts too. She will ask you today. She called me because she thought you would have slept. That's why she called me* Steve said and Arnav smiled.

*That's ok. I'm the one who told her to ask you anything. This is nice because she has to move freely not only with me but also with our team*

*Should say, ASR. She is just WOW... her potential made me speechless. She asked me about the LIGHTS we used for the show and she suggested to me the latest fashion lights of the best company you know*

*Is it? * Arnav wondered.

*Yes... I didn't expect she would give attention to the lightings of the stage even though she doesn't have to do that*

*No, I asked her to put her ideas without hesitation. That's why she would have done that...*

*So what, ASR? Anyhow, no one has the guts to stop Mrs. ASR? * Steve asked and Arnav smiled.