40 Game

Part 40 Game

Ratna fell down screaming. Her scream gathered Raizadas in the living room. No need to say, Khushi was the one who rushed to her as Ratna fell down in front of her eyes. She tried to lift her up from the floor but Ratna could not stand. Her ankle got twisted and she couldn't bear the pain.

All of them reached there.

"Mom..." Arnav and Neerav shouted together and rushed to her.

In no time, Arnav and Neerav lifted her from the ground from either side. They brought her to her room. Ratna's eyes were flowing continuously.

Arnav removed his phone and called the doctor. Khushi sat beside Ratna on the bed. She didn't know what to do. She witnessed what Laila did. She looked at the phone that was in her hand. She saw the video still running. She stopped the video and saved it. She knew Laila... she wanted to know why she did that... is she here to hurt Raizadas? This is why she married Neerav creating a drama? But why? What does she gain from hurting them? Is she that cruel to hurt this woman?

The doctor came. Laila also followed her. She hugged Ratna with teary eyes.

"Oh... aunty...I never know God can be so blind to hurt you... why he examines good people?" she cried on her shoulder.

Ratna was suffocating. It's very embarrassing to behave normally even after knowing the other person in front of us is pretending. That was Ratna's condition. She was already in pain, adding to it, this Laila...Damn...

Seeing Laila's acting, Arnav rolled his eyes whereas Neerav didn't even give heed to her crocodile tears. Khushi was looking at her with a sharp gaze. Is she planning something? She wanted to pull Laila from Ratna and slap her hard. Let's see, what Laila is planning. She tried to calm herself down.

The doctor finished examining Ratna. She checked her leg with a portable x-ray machine.

"There is a slight crack in your ankle. It didn't get fractured. So, you don't have to worry. Just be in the bed. You will be alright in ten days. We will make sure of the condition of the leg after ten days. Till then, be careful and take rest"

Ratna nodded ok.

"You don't have to worry about her, Doctor. We are her daughters-in-law. We will take care of her, being with her" Laila said.

Ratna was about to say something,

"You don't worry aunty. We are here to serve you. Don't we know how to take care of our mother-in-law?" She said with fake concern.

Khushi frowned. What's this? Is she trying to show herself good to Raizadas? Is this a drama to get goodwill from Neerav? She looked at Neerav who was looking at Laila with disinterest.

Hearing Laila's words, Arnav was suffocating like hell. According to her statement, Khushi should be with Ratna. If she is with Ratna, how could she come to London with him? How could he say NO to Ratna? What will Ratna think? Of course, how could he go to London when Ratna is not fine?

"Chotte, appoint a nurse. She will take care of me" Ratna said.

"No no, aunty... why would you guys appoint a nurse when we are here? Khushi, tell her we will take care of her" Laila dragged Khushi in the conversation.

Arnav gulped down hard, looking at her. What will she say?

"Haan, aunty, we will take care of you," Said Khushi.

Arnav gritted his teeth, rolling his eyes.

"But, Khushi is going to London with Chotte for an event... didn't you see the tickets?" Ratna asked.