22 Measurement

Part 22 Measurements

"I LOVE YOU, that's what I meant," Arnav said.

"From when?" She asked an unexpected question.

"From the time I wanted to marry you," he managed without telling the exact time.

"You mean from a week ago?" Khushi was not ready to leave it easily.

Arnav smiled.

"It seems your nervousness is gone..." He tapped her nose diverting her.

Khushi looked somewhere not answering.

"I'm leaving. I think I will be busy with our marriage work from hereon. So, I'm holding the London program hereon, until our marriage. You too can take a break. If you want to know anything then you can call me" Arnav said and walked towards the entrance.

Khushi was looking at him said nothing. Would he truly not come here until their marriage? Arnav turned his head towards her.

"I will come regarding our wedding," he said as if he read her mind.

Khushi nodded ok not showing the awful expression on her face. Arnav left GH. Khushi sighed. Why did he come here? Did he come to tell her the magical words in person? Didn't he look serious? What a man he is? Is not his behavior saying that his love is not so simple? How could anyone be so serious about his love within just a week? This man is always a puzzle. She is going to face a difficult time with him after marriage for sure... Khushi thought.

"I LOVE YOU" is a magical word. Do you know why? It masks the person mad not only who utters it but also makes the person mad who hears it. Here also, that's what exactly happened with Khushi. She was thinking about the person who uttered it and also about his facial expression when he uttered it. His unhesitating gaze showed how rightful he is... Khushi's mind was not at all working. How would her mind work if it got stuck in only Arnav? Damn, he loves her... He just declared it simply... Directly... Without any hesitation.

LOVE... Does he love her...? Certainly...? Neerav never dared to tell the three magical words at least for once. Not that Arnav is the first person who uttered it to her... Many guys had told them that when she was in school and also in college. But she never felt anything in her heart for them. Then why now? She tried to find an answer. It's because Arnav was not some random guy... He is, her going to be husband.

On the other hand, Arnav was delighted. He just let Khushi know what he holds in his heart for her. He was glad because he could do that even before their marriage. He would have created a chance to utter it if he had missed the chance he tell her that today. But he was not sure that he would have gotten a chance before marriage.

RM

Ratna was fed up with Neerav when Arvind told her that he was drunk in the office. Arnav was also shocked about who was with Ratna.

"He disappoints me a lot, Ratna. Don't know why does he do this..." Arvind said.

Ratna was dumb. Even she doesn't know why Neerav does this.

"Relax, Dad..."

"No Chotte... I can't be relaxed. He is doing everything rubbish... I'm ashamed of telling him my son" Arvind said feeling helpless.

Ratna and Arnav spared a glance. Arnav was confused. The much he knows, Neerav is not a drunkard who drinks even in the office. Of course, he drinks occasionally. But only when goes to his friend's parties. That too, only at the weekends. Don't know what happened to him. Is he fed up with his decision of marrying Khushi? Can't help. If that's what bothers him, let him bother... Arnav thought.

"We have a reputation in this society... I and Chotte earned it with a lot of effort. If Neerav does anything stupid to ruin it, I won't spare him. One more thing, Chotte's marriage is going to be held in five days. Ask him to be careful. " Arvind said.