10 Arnav's declaration

Part 10 Arnav's declaration

Arvind didn't know how to console crying Ratna. They saw Arnav entering their room. Ratna wiped her face with her saree pallu and bowed down. Arnav came and sat next to her.

"Mom... Are you alright?" He asked, touching her hand.

She looked at him said nothing. She doesn't need to say anything... Her distressed face said what she was going through. Arnav circled her shoulders in the manner of giving her solace. In no time, Ratna leaned on his shoulder and cried.

"Garima spoke to me hopefully when I met her last time. I don't know how to break the hope of the helpless woman, Chotte... How could I do that?"

"I have been decided something, Mom."

Ratna sighed. She knew what he was going to say. He will go back to London as there was no need for him to stay in India anymore. Neerav is not getting married. Then there was nothing he can do here. He has to go back to London and resume his work.

"Are you going back to London? Can't you be with us for a few more days? We will be a little relieved if you are with us." She asked him pleading.

"I'm not talking about going back to London, Mom," Arnav said and there was a relaxation on Ratna's face.

"Thank God... Tell me, what do you want to..." Ratna asked.

"I... I will marry Khushi..." He said meeting her eyes who was shocked.

Arvind's condition was also not less than Ratna's. He rushed to them and sat next to Arnav. Ratna was staring at Arnav unbelievably.

"What did you say?" Arvind asked.

"I said I will marry Khushi..." He said sternly.

"Are you sure...?" Arvind asked again.

Before Arnav said anything, Ratna took lead.

"He won't say anything if he is not sure about it. I know our Chotte... He won't get into anything in haste... Am I right?" She asked Arnav with impatience.

Arnav clutched her hand and nodded yes.

"Chotte, you are so great..." Arvind said.

Ratna hugged Arnav with happy tears.

"Thank you, Chotte..."

"You no need to thank me, Mom..."

"We have to... We will happily do that for our lifetime..." she kissed his forehead.

"Get Khushi's acceptance first"

Ratna and Arvind spared a glance restlessly. What would they say, Neerav is not ready to marry Khushi but Arnav?

"Let's go to GH... I will talk to Garima and Khushi" Ratna said.

"Could you?" Asked Arnav.

"We will try"

Arnav nodded yes.

Arvind and Ratna went to GH. They didn't want to delay.

GH

Buaji smiled at them.

"Namaste ji" Buaji said.

Garima volunteered a smile, seeing them.

"Garima we are here to ask Khushi's hand for marriage"

Garima looked at Buaji unbelievably. Didn't she say Neeav denied marrying Khushi? Did they make Neerav agree?