𝟏.𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

Adrien sighs as he stops looking up information on the computer, he has been looking up on reasons why he's hearing voices

Adrien sighs as he stops looking up information on the computer, he has been looking up on reasons why he's hearing voices. He did't want to tell his father about it or anyone else because they will probably tell him that his crazy or that he needs to go to the doctor.

"Okay, I keep seeing you looking up at the computer and sighing too much. What's wrong?" Plagg asked as he stops eating his stinky cheese.

"I've bee hearing this voices ever since we were attack by Oblivio. For some reason I remember the voice that helped me and Ladybug escape but I don't remember the rest." Adrien said he knew that he wouldn't remember because Ladybug had fixed everything but he didn't forget about the female voice.

______ [ Flashback ]

"Woah." Adrien said as he looks at the two small creatures while the blue pig tail hair girl hides behind him looking scared at the creatures.

"There are giant bugs! Mice? Bug-mice!" The girl said pointing at them and Adrien felt unsure to approach them until he heard a soft voice.

"Trust them." The voice said making Adrien look around in shock but he shakes his head and looks down at the small creature that had green eyes, whiskers and black color.

"Woah, I am starving right now." It said and Adrien crawls over to pick him up. "Hi there! What are you exactly? Genies, like the one in the lamp?" He asked.

[ Time skip ]

Adrien and his friend Marinette go through the vent as they successfully scape the thing that has been fallowing them. They stop because they didn't know where to go because it had different paths.

"Which one do we take?" Marinette asked looking at the four paths in front of them.

"Take the middle one." Adrien heard the voice again and he points in front where the mystery voice told him.

"Let's take this one, I'm sure is this one." Adrien said going forward taking the lead as Marinette fallow.

'Where too now?' Adrien thought and he heard the voice.

"Left and take another left, once you turn to the second time you'll see an exit leading to the stairs." The voice said and Adrien nodded trusting the voice without a bother.

[ Office ]

Adrien stares at the poster of them as heroes and the villains on the background. While Marinette walks around after they discover they were heroes of Paris.

"I'm I really a hero?" Adrien asked himself not believing that he was a hero that Paris looks up to.

"You are." The voice said and he could feel the happiness coming from them.

"Who are you?" Adrien finally asked making sure that Marinette didn't hear him.

"I'll tell you next time we meet in person, but don't worry I'm on your side." The voice said as they felt Adrien unsure.