𝟐𝟑. 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

It was peaceful in Paris specially at night, starts are shining and the night was decorated with a full moon perfect for a

House invasion

Two figures in black suits and black masks which had green lens covering their heads peer on the house target. They used some magic vision to see in the house which was being cover in magic shield but thanks to their lord they could see perfectly inside after they had fallows Cat noir inside but he wasn't their main objective.

One of them cackle seeing a tired looking Daphne the queen of miraculous.

"She's almost going to give birth to a new Kwami." One of them said making the second one to their side giggle. "Isn't this exciting! We can get her and the Kwamis for our lord, some extra present for him." The one to giggle said.

"Shut up, Jinx! Let's get this over with." They said to the giggling Jinx making her pout. "Come on, Diaspro." Jinx said.

"This is going to be easy, she's no condition to move." Jinx said as fallows her to jump to another building close to the house.

_____

Daphne pants as she hold on her stomach feeling a lot of pain and turns around in a fetal position in her bed trying to feel less pain.

"How you doing?" Adrien asked still in his hero form kneeling beside her. "I'm okay, is just seems that the Kwami will be born soon." She said with a small smile.

"Oh! Can I get you anything? Could I do anything to help you?" He asked standing up and before he could start to panic Daphne grabs his hand. "I'll be fine but it seems we have uninvited guests." Daphne said seriously feeling the dark magic coming from the front door to their home specially feeling them break in.

Cat noir tense but nods at her and kneels back down to her.

"I'll take care of it, you stay safe." He said and kiss her head. "Always." Daphne said with a smile and looks at her stomach which started to glow slowly meaning that the Kwami was about to be born.