𝟕. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

"You think I look fine?" Daphne asked as she looks at herself in the mirror and PB her Kwami stands beside her with a smile

"You look amazing Daphne, this looks good on you. I usually see you in dresses all of the time, is refreshing." PB said as he eats a carrot.

Daphne was wearing a cyan dress and an orange belt with flowery accessories attached to it, cyan leggings with dark green and orange edged stripes, and cyan high heels with orange cuffs. She took out a lime scarf and blue bracelets from her drawer.

"I'm ready for my first day of school." Daphne said with a smile as she lets PB hide inside her scarf.

"I'm doing this." Daphne whispers as she gets out of the house that she had the guardians get. She had put a barrier around the house, to the people it looked like their was nothing but on the inside their was a house.

[ lol, I'm watching Miraculous Ladybug and I'll let me be honest, what I don't like about lila is that she gets on Adrien's personal space and all that. We can see how uncomfortable he was with her.]

She takes out her phone and send a text to Adrien saying that she was heading to school, he send me the direction to the school.

"Okay, is like this and there!" Daphne said as she could use the app to direct her to the school, thanks to Adrien teaching her about technology she got the hang of it...almost.

__________[School]

Daphne almost trips herself to the principals office, she knocks and come in when the principal lets her in. The principal stands up from his seat to bow with a smile as he saw who it was.

"Queen Daphne, is an honer to have you in my school. I hope everything was okay arriving to the school." Principal Damocles said and Daphne nodded.

"Please just call me Daphne I feel more better if you do and it wasn't hard to walk over here thanks to Adrien who I bumped in the park, he thought me how to use the phone." Daphne said with a smile and principal Damocles gives her a nod as he hands her a sheet of paper.

"Glad to hear that a student of my school is helping someone out, this will be your schedule and I made sure to have Adrien put as your desk partner curtesy of Adrien himself." Principal Damocles said making Daphne smile.

"Thank you principle Damocles." Daphne said with a small bow and the principal was surprised not used to having kids respecting him like this.

"Your welcome, when you get out the first class is all the way in the end of the this hall." Principal Damocles said and was worried when he saw her stumble a little like a Bambi, but Daphne regain her balance with a smile.

Daphne closed the door behind her and heads to the class, seeing that they were about to start. She hurry up only to slammed herself in the door by accident and drops to the ground.