𝟔. 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐧𝐞 [2]

"That's correct, Nadja

"That's correct, Nadja. But what makes this phenomenon particularly unexplainable is that all the monks who used to live in the temple have also reappeared, along with the queen of miraculous which we have found out that she had helped Ladybug and Cat noir from a sentimonster." Clara said showing the temple back it's place and next, it showed a picture of Daphne asleep on the crystal and a video of her getting out to help the heroes.

"We even had an interview with the queen of miraculous the one who created the miraculous with her own magic. Let's watch the video." Clara said showing an interview with Daphne.

"It must have been a relief getting out of that crystal right? How do you feel now that things have change?" Clara asked Daphne who was in a chair in front of the reporters dressed up in her crown and dress.

"I'm happy to be free and that the sentimonster was gone

"I'm happy to be free and that the sentimonster was gone. I'll be honest, it does feel strange having this kind of new things on the new era but I'll adjust just fine especially with the help of Cat noir who has been helping me catch up with it." Daphne said with a smile.

"So, how come we didn't hear about you being Royal even in the past?" Clara asked looking up from her clipboard.

"The guardians thought that the world wasn't ready to know about me yet, so I waited until it was time. I was actually going to show myself to the world before the accident happen, but I thought that maybe it wasn't time yet when I was trapped in the crystal." Daphne said.

"Last question, what are you going to do now that your free and the world will know that your a queen?" Clare asked the final question.

"I hope that Hawk moth hears this, Hawk moth I promise you this like ladybug did you on the first day that I will come after you and get my kids back! I will find a way to track you down, no matter how long it takes I will find you." Daphne said seriously looking at the camera live.

"Now that I am free, I'll be helping Ladybug and Cat noir as long as they want, but I think I'll gladly try to enjoy being a kid and go to school. I never had that kind of experience, meeting new people my age and hang out." Daphne said with a smile clapping her hands looking at Clara.

_________[Park]

"Are you serious about the school thing?" Adrien said hiding from his photographer but he didn't have to worry as Daphne had made a close of himself to take his place while he talks to her who was holding an umbrella from the sun and to hide herself from any people that may want to talk to her.

"I am, which is exiting I never been to school in person." Daphne said with a smile and Adrien looks at her. "Don't worry, I'll help you if you need it. I know how the first time could be overwhelming, I know I did." Adrien said with a small laugh remembering how he stood up when they call his name.

"It's awesome seeing you do magic." He said as she saw her snap her fingers to make the umbrella disappear.

"Glad you like it." She said with a smile they didn't notice that a pair of blue bell eyes were staring at them from afar in jealousy as Daphne's head leans to his shoulder.

"What's going to happen with the guardians in the palace?" Adrien asked making Daphne pick up her head to look at the fountain.

"They may send someone to pick me up but I'll be sending them a letter that I'll be staying here to keep an eye on the current guardian of the miracle box." Daphne said and Adrien nodded.

"When you were talking to Master Fu about being a guardian of the miracle box, what happens when you have to give up being one?" He asked and Daphne frowns.

"You lose your memory if ever being a guardian and working as a hero, as well as lose a memory who they are. I hate that, it was my dad who made that rule but he had a good reason to do it." Daphne said looking at a shock Adrien.

"What do you think will happen when that guardian is captured still having memories of the identities of the heroes, he or she will be tortured and even having their family killed just to get information. That is why my dad made that rule with his own magic." Daphne said making Adrien nod in understanding.

"So, what now?" He asked looking at his close who was posing and back at Daphne.

"How about I teach you how to defeat Hawk moth's control over you if you ever get akumatized." Daphne said looking at him.

"Wait! You can teach me that? I would love to do it." Adrien said feeling excited to learn more about the miraculous and how to avoid being controlled.

"Good! So, what do you guys do for fun?" Daphne asked standing up from the beach as the clone had waved goodbye to his photographer as they finished, he comes to stand in front of Daphne and disappears.

"They have this new cafe opened up, is really popular. I hope you have a sweet tooth." Adrien said having his hand out and Daphne takes it and let's out a laugh when he tugs her running to the cafe that was close by.