𝟓. 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐧𝐞 [ 1 ]

________[ Parisian streets ]

Cat noir runs through the streets fallowing after Master fu and he turns his head when he saw Ladybug wearing a helmet and using a bike.

"Hi there, Ladybug." Cat noir said and Ladybug turns around to look at him in surprise and shock.

"Cat Noir? Why do you have your miraculous? And since when have you stopped calling me bugaboo?" She asked feeling strange that the flirty cat hero called her by her hero name instead of the nicknames, but she didn't know how to feel about him still having his miraculous while she was with nothing.

"I had some help, anyway I have a plan. We have to keep the sentimonster away from Master fu as long as we can." He said taking the lead as Ladybug fallows after him.

"Then what?" Ladybug asked.

"Let's take a shortcut." Cat noir said as they take the other way not answering Ladybug.

'Hope your okay Daphne.' He thought as he jumps on the building as Ladybug took the ground.

________[Museum]

In the museum a certain room where Daphne's body is kept, has started to glow her body glowing yellow. Her magic was growing in her hands putting all her energy on it, you could see the crystal having small cracks on it.

'Como on, need more magic.' Daphne thought.

________[Chase ]

Cat noir gets down running beside Ladybug when she was talking to the bus driver.

"Ladybug. Right." Bus driver said and Cat noir looks at him seriously. "She's telling the truth, right now we need your help." Cat noir said.

"That man is being chased by a monster and we have to help him!" Ladybug said pointing behind them as they see Master fu being chased by the sentimonster.

"Okay, you can count on me!" Bus driver said.

"Thank you, Super Driver. Now!" Ladybug said as they block the path for Master fu.

________[Wayzz]

"Master, look! Ladybug and Cat Noir, despite the ridiculous costume, they haven't let you down!" Wayzz said and frowns when he saw Master Fu give him a look.

"Why does Cat noir still have his miraculous? I thought I told you to take it away." Master Fu said and Wayzz frowns.

"[sighs] doesn't matter right now, it is his decision to fight as Cat noir and gets eaten." Master Fu said.

Wayzz stayed silent not saying anything about his mother being alive and having a plan.

_______

"My name is André, I make the ice cream, my friends with masks—." André sings as both heroes throw ice cream.