𝟑. 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

"So, what are you doing today?" Daphne asked as she appears in front of Adrien who was getting ready for something, he screams when he saw her out of nowhere

"Sorry." Daphne said letting out a giggle when Adrien touch his heart when he got scared while Plagg appeared in front of her in shock.

"Queen Daphne? Your ... alive! But what happened to you?" Plagg asked as he looks at her with sad eyes and Daphne smiles sadly as she touch his cheek.

"Hello my little destroyer, I see that you have a great partner. I'm sorry for disappearing." Daphne said as Plagg let's out a purr when he leans to her warm hand.

"I'm just happy to see you again, mom." Plagg said with a smile and Adrien smiles at the scene, glad to see that Plagg was back to normal after the conversation they had yesterday.

"I'll explain everything soon but Adrien what were you saying?" Daphne asked as she looks at Adrien.

"I'm going to an even where they discovered something at the museum, don't know what it is yet but I'm going with Nathalie and my dad. Well, dad in a table watching it live while I hold it for him to see." Adrien said with a roll of his eyes as he mentioned his dad.

"I see, I hope you don't mind tagging along?" Daphne asked watching as Plagg eat his cheese in happiness.

"I don't mind but how are you going with people looking at you or my dad?" He asked and Daphne laughs a little.

"Like I always do silly, here." Daphne said as she poked his head and he smiles.

"Right! Then let's get going." Adrien said as Daphne disappears and hears her voice in his head.

"Let's get this show on the road." She says and Adrien smiles.

"You really are excited." Adrien said and Daphne laughs.

"Of course I am! This is my first time seeing how the world changed when I was crystallized. I want to see everything that the world has to offer, when I was at the guardians temple I wasn't aloud to leave the place, the only time I could meet new people is when I give them the miraculous." Daphne said and Adrien nods in understanding.

"I get what you mean, being trapped and not seeing people your age at all is lonely and stressing. But I bet that it difficult when your a queen." Adrien said through his mind as he saw Nathalie waiting for him with his father in the tablet, he gives them a nod and went inside the car with his bodyguard drives seat.

He watched as they go the streets while watching the buildings go by and he smiles when he heard Daphne being amazed what she saw from his view.

"You know I could show you the Eiffel Tower at night when I'm in patrol, is very pretty at night with it." Adrien thought as he looks at the Eiffel Tower and Daphne let's out a sound of amazement.