𝟐𝟕. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧

"I'm telling you to rest! You've been patrolling all week without rest, guardian orders

"I'm telling you to rest! You've been patrolling all week without rest, guardian orders." Cat noir said looking at Ladybug who was looking around for any more trouble in need, she gives him a small laugh shaking her head.

"I'm fine! See I'm not tired or anything." Ladybug said and he frowns. "Have you even let Tikki rest? It can cause them to get sick." Cat noir said.

"Daphne-." He gets cut off by Ladybug turning to him with a glare. "Well she's not here is she?!" She said and he frowns at her.

"But I am here." Daphne said coming behind Ladybug glaring at the hero, her hand touched Ladybug's forehead a ball of yellow light shining. Ladybug gasps as her transformation slowly reverts back to her civilian form, Tikki lands on Daphne's hand looking very tired and sleeps the moment she lands. "This is your last warning Marinette, if you do this again."

"There will be consequences and trust me." Daphne leans to whisper. "You don't want to find out, specially coming from the wrath of a mother. So treat my daughter with respect."

With that she snaps her fingers making sure that Marinette is send back to her house, still in her hand was a sleeping Tikki.

"Let's go home." Daphne said looking at a surprise Cat noir. "What?" She asked.

"Remind me to never make you mad." He said and takes her hand into his.

_____

"So, Marinette's got a problem. Her heart's been broken twice. At first Marinette is crazy about Adrien but she's never been able to tell him about her feelings because well.. she's Marinette and because we all know Daphne and Adrien are going out now." Alya said as she showed her tablet pictures of Daphne and Adrien together with their alive son Conner.

"But I'm worried, she's been so... bitter about the whole dating thing even while she dated Luka." She said showing a picture of Luka and Marinette coming out of the movie both having different facial expressions, him with a smile looking like he was talking while Marinette had a glare on her face.

"They were so cute together!" Rose said with a small smile. "Yeah, except they broke up." Alya said.

"He was like super sad when they did." Juleka said showing a picture of her brother looking sad while playing his guitar.

"Which is so wrong, Marinette needs to get over it." Alex said with a huff crossing her arms.

"She had so many chances of confessing her love to Adrien." She said and looks out the window seeing Daphne and Cat noir flying by. "It's been what? One year and we're just started the new year. She can't keep on glaring at Daphne for every little thing, it's not her fault she fell in love with Adrien and Cat noir."

The girls stay silent and Juleka is the one who breaks the silence.

"We should just talk to her and see how she is." She mumbled. "And maybe distract her from all the romance."