𝟏𝟐. 𝐈𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐆𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧

"What are you doing?" Tikki asked as she saw her owner hiding behind a tree looking through her mom's phone

"Nothing." Marinette said looking innocent only to flinch seeing Tikki glare at her. "My mom placed her trust in you when she gave you her phone, you should do the same." Tikki said.

"But she took a phone call and it seemed she was smiling a lot. Don't you wanna know why? For all we know she could've been chatting with Adrien, FaceTiming him, who knows what else?" Marinette said as she looks through Daphne's phone only to have it taking from her by Tikki.

"No! Whatever Adrien and my mom are talking or texting each other is not your business, besides mom will never ask Adrien where his hiding." Tikki said and avoids the jumping Marinette who tried to take the phone back.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕

Daphne took a selfie with Kagami's phone and walks back where she and Kagami separated from each other. Daphne smiles seeing Kagami walking towards her but it drops into a frown seeing the sad look on her face.

"Kagami, what's wrong?" She asked and Kagami gives her Marinette's phone.

"I guess I'm not worthy of Marinette's friendship, our blood types must be too incompatible." Kagami said making Daphne look at her confused.

"But-." Daphne said but was cut off by Kagami's phone ringing and Kagami walking away sadly. "Hello." Daphne said after the phone kept ringing.

"Kagami, where are you? You were supposed to wait for me at home." Kagami's mom said making Daphne let out a nervous laugh running to Kagami trying to get her attention while still talking to the angry mom.

"Hello ma'am, I'm not Kagami, actually." Daphne said. "I'm a friend of Kagami's, she's right here with me." She said making Kagami looks at her surprise.

"Kagami doesn't have any friends. Why do you have her phone?" The mom asked and Kagami shakes her head.

"I can assure you, ma'am, I am a friend of Kagami's. We've been teamed up together for a game." Daphne said and wince hearing Kagami's mom yell and Kagami shaking her head at her scared.

"A game?! But I forbade her to!" Kagami's mom said.

"Oh! Is not that friendship game ma'am, is a game of jeopardy where we test each other's flexibility of every topic!" Daphne said and listed every topic they will be going over not seeing Kagami smile and an akuma flying away.