𝟖. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

Daphne was seating on a bench enjoying the sunny day with Adrien and Plagg on her side as she writes the last names for her full name

"What about this one?" Daphne asked as she pointed with her pen the last name.

"Daphne Brown?" She said and both Adrien and Plagg shake their heads. "Daphne Green?" She continues and Adrien puts up his hand kinda like a maybe.

"Oh, what about Daphne Buffay?" Daphne asked and both boys give her a thumbs up making her smile.

"I like it, this doesn't have anything to do with the new show you have been watching right?" Adrien asked and let's out a laugh as Daphne looked away with a blush.

"Maybe." Daphne said with a small smile and laughs with him. "Anyway, are you ready for the test?" She asked making him nod.

"I'm good but at the same time I'll be very tired with all of my lessons after school. Same with the whole akuma training, we still meeting at night?" He asked making her nod.

"But are you sure you still want to do this? I understand if you want to do it another day, specially since you have all those lessons from your dad." Daphne said not wanting to push Adrien to far.

"Nah, I'm good. It's the only time I could feel like me and do whatever I want as a hero." He said and they both looked ahead a parent and their child were having a good time making both of them frown.

"I miss my parents/I miss my mom." Both of them said and they both looks at each other surprise but smile.

"What kind of parents were they?" Adrien asked.

"My mom was the most kindest and sweetest person in the kingdom, my mom always made sure that our people were okay got along with everyone. The first time our kingdom was attack my mom made all of the children and mothers evacuated immediately making sure they left while she stayed behind. Unfortunately a monk that went rogue had killed her and he escaped leaving no trace behind." Daphne said with a small smile thinking of her mother.

"When my mother was killed, my father became very protected of me which is why he trained me on my magic and self defense. He didn't let me go out of the kingdom, not even visit the small village we had." Daphne said with a frown. "That's why he got more serious of taking care of the miraculous boxes, he created a spell for the guardian to have no memory when they renounce their duty." She said.

"At least your dad is protecting you for the right reasons, I don't even know if my father is even protecting me for the right ones. He doesn't understand that I don't want any of this." Adrien said gesturing to the big build board of him advertising a new perfume.

"Or that." He points to the live tv they had for everyone to see where it shows Adrien modeling.

"I just want to live like a normal boy and enjoy my time free from expectations of others. Sure, one day I will like to travel around the world but first I want to experience Paris on my own without having a bodyguard 24/7." He said pointing behind them and they both turn around to see his bodyguard watching them with his arms crossover.