𝟐. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

_____[Night]

_____[Night]

Adrien was moving around the bed as he felt a nightmare show in his head and he couldn't open his eyes. It was like he was penalized.

In his dream everything was dark and purple smoke surrounded him, he walks around rubbing his hands together as he felt cold of the sudden. He panics when he notice that he didn't have Plagg or the ring in his finger.

"What is this place?Plagg!" Adrien asked and started to call his friend walking further into the darkness.

He suddenly stops when he heard demonic growls behind him, he turns around scared as he saw two purple monsters with red eyes glaring at him. He stayed calm as they approached him slowly.

He knew he couldn't transform so the only thing he could do is run. He runs away from them but he was getting tired since he doesn't know how long his been running, he trips and turns around to see the monsters jump towards him making him look away.

'Please someone help!' Adrien thought and when he said that a bright yellow light shines from behind the monsters destroying them into dust.

Adrien doesn't look up and the yellow figure gently puts a hand on his as they speak

"Your okay Adrien, they won't hurt you." A familiar voice said and Adrien's eyes widen as he heard the voice.

"Your her! The voice." Adrien said looking up and blush as he saw the figure in front of him. She was a little taller then him and was wearing a form-fitting, flowing, golden yellow dress with a plunging neckline. Around the waist was a thin pale yellow ribbon with three trailing ribbons with red oval-shaped designs at the ends, She also wore a mask.

"I am, is good to finally meet you in person

"I am, is good to finally meet you in person." She said with a smile and the scenery changed making him look around.

They were in a temple

"What is this place?" Adrien asked as they sit down on the pillows.

"This is the temple of the guardians, a group of highly trained guardians who keep the miraculous safe while they are not in use, as well as find people worthy of wielding the miraculous and deliver them to those people. This is where it all began." She said and Adrien looks at her in shock.

"Miraculous? Then that means." Adrien said wide eyes.

"That is right, this is where the cat and ladybug miraculous were made. That means is where Plagg was born, you have the right to know the history after all you are taking care of him." She said and Adrien nodded.

"What is your name?" Adrien asked making her let out a small laugh.

"I was waiting for that question, I'm Daphne the queen of miraculous." Daphne said with a smile as Adrien looks at her in shock.

"Queen miraculous." Adrien said making her nod.

"I'm the one who created the kwamis, so in a way I am their mother. I can use magic myself as well as unify with any miraculous without a trouble." Daphne said and Adrien nodded hearing all this information, master fu never talked about so much about the miraculous history when he came to visit him that time.

"What happened to you?" Adrien asked referring to her body looking transparent and Daphne's expression change into a downcast.

"The temple was under attack all of the sudden by a sentimonster one of our guardians created. I try to take the sentimonster down with the help of my Kwami but the sentimonster brought me down to the lava that was broken by me." Daphne said looking at her hands.

"Luckily, I was able to case my body into crystal to save myself and my Kwami. I could project myself into a spirit like this." Daphne said gesturing to her body looking like a ghost.

"Wow, but where are you?" Adrien asked ready to help out in anyway and Daphne backs away.

"I don't know myself but you shouldn't go looking for me." Daphne said and Adrien looked confused.

"Why not?" Adrien asked standing up from his pillow.

"Because I have a feeling that the sentimonster is here somewhere close with me. I don't want that thing going after your miraculous while I'm trying to get out." Daphne said and Adrien looks down thinking.

"Okay, but tell me this...why me?" Adrien finally asked something that has been on his mind for a while.

Daphne smiles and puts a hand on his cheek making him look up at her.

"Honestly, I have been awake because of you when you became Cat noir for the first time. I don't know why but I felt happy being with you." Daphne said and Adrien felt himself blush when she kiss his forehead.

Adrien felt himself close his eyes and feeling sleepy all of the sudden. Back into reality, he was back in his bed with a blanket being pulled up by a glowing figure.

"Sweet dreams, Adrien." Daphne said with a smile and Adrien tugs the blanket close with a smile.

" Daphne said with a smile and Adrien tugs the blanket close with a smile