𝟐𝟎. 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱

"She looks beautiful

"She looks beautiful." Daphne said with a smile looking at the statue with Adrien by his side. "I remember you showing me her picture, you look just like her."

"Thanks, I'm happy that you came here with me. In a way I could have my mother meet my amazing girlfriend." He said with a smile making Daphne smile as well knowing how hard it is it to lose a parent.

"Does it get easy?" He asked Daphne talking about losing someone in your life and Daphne makes some flowers appear in front of Adrien's mom statue. "The thing about death is that it doesn't let you say goodbye." Daphne said as she thought of her mother and suddenly she  could picture Valtor killing her mother but she didn't understand why her father never told her how she actually died.

"It just comes and holds your life until it's time to take you away." Daphne taking his hand seeing the bracelet that she had given him making her smile. "I see you are wearing the bracelet from our third date." She said and Adrien laughs.

"Like I'll take it off." He said and they leaned their foreheads against each other with a smile not noticing Gabriel and Nathalie watching them. Suddenly, Adrien picks Daphne up bride style making Daphne hold on to him laughing as he spins her around.

"That-." Gabriel whispers but shakes it off the flashback from seeing them together.

The couple stop laughing when they heard Gabriel clear his throat from behind him making Adrien put Daphne down to look at him.

"Father?" Adrien said and Gabriel looks at him for a moment. "Could I speak to him in private?" He asked Daphne who nods and kiss Adrien on the cheek.

"I'll wait for you in your room." She said and Adrien nods watching her go.

_______

Daphne sits on Adrien's bed doing meditation to see if she could try to look for Norooo like she has been trying from beginning. It's like something was blocking her from searching him which means Hawk moth must of figure out the book on how to hide your miraculous.

As she was meditating she heard the door open making her open one eye seeing Adrien with a sad look and smiles when he saw her on his bed putting his bracelet beside his computer.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she sits beside him taking his hand. "I made my dad mad after I suggested that he and Nathalie could be together if he wanted to but he got mad for ever thinking of ever loving someone else other than my mom." He said with a sigh.

"I just wanted him to be happy again." He said and Daphne touch his cheek to make him look at her. "Don't worry about it okay, you were doing it for good intentions. I'm sure he needs more time." She said and he nods.

"Apparently we're expecting guests." He said and Daphne nods. "Do you want me to go? I could wait for you back home." She said and he shakes his head.