𝟑𝟏. 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

"Nathalie, how's Adrien with his photo shoot

"Nathalie, how's Adrien with his photo shoot." Gabriel asked looking at his computer in the office with Nathalie face time in her room. Nathalie looks outside the window with the cameras to see Adrien running out meeting Daphne by the door holding hands heading back to their home, she looks at Gabriel with a smile. "He's been doing good sir, always coming home doing his homework and his practices." She said clenching her blanket feeling bad for lying but she sees how happy Adrien was with hanging with Daphne, is what Emilie always wanted for her son. It pains her a bit seeing how those two look so similar to Gabriel and Emilie but their love is stronger than her friends ever had, she had almost fainted when Adrien came home with Daphne introducing their son which happened by magic accident on the baby test for school but spending a bit time with the boy she felt like she was back in the past helping Gabriel and Emilie with Adrien when he was a kid.

That's why Nathalie decided to cover Adrien's back whenever he spends his time at Daphne's home and about their son, if Gabriel finds out that Adrien's been spending with Daphne he'll just use him to get the home location. She'll do anything to keep Adrien's happiness safe even if it meant giving up on Gabriel and his goal.

_____

Daphne was writing something on her notebook while explaining Adrien about different realities or in other words multiverses.

"So there's a chance that me and you are... married?" Adrien asked with a smirk making Daphne poke his head playfully. "Maybe, or maybe we're just friends, enemies, me just being an ordinary girl while you are a hero or genderbenders of ourselves." Daphne said and shrugs.

"All kinds of possibilities can happen." She said and Adrien grins.

"Miss Bustier, may I go to the nurse's office? Miss Heady is back." Rose said, Daphne looks up when Miss Bustier looks at her. " Well we can't let Miss Heady unattended. Daphne, would you please accompany Rose to the nurse's office?" She asked and Daphne smile with a nod.

"Sure." Daphne said as she walks beside Rose who smiles at her walking out. "So who's this Miss Heady? Is it a imaginary friend?" Daphne asked making Rose giggle shaking her head.

"No, uh, Heady is just a nickname I have for my headache when she pays me a little visit. That'll teach me to leave the house without Mr. Brekkie." Rose said with a smile and Daphne smiles seeing how happy Rose was trying to be, she saw her wincing every time they took a step. "Wakie Wakie, I'm Mr. Brekkie, the big breakfast to keep you healthy!"

Daphne laughs. "Maybe I should use that on Conner whenever he decide to skip breakfast or something." She said, Rose grins. "Is so cute how you and Adrien take care of Conner like real parents, I hope he stays forever with us." Rose said and Daphne smiles.

"We hope so too, now we're just saving every moment we have." Daphne said and didn't see Rose smile sadly as they made their way to the nurse office. "Say hi to sissy for me." She said and Rose was confused, Daphne pointed to the office.