𝟑𝟐. 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

"And the baby chick hatched out of his egg

"And the baby chick hatched out of his egg." Daphne reads from a book beside Conner who was in his bed while Adrien brings in BonBon putting him back to sleep. "Aww." Conner said with a smile.

"The first thing he saw was his mommy chicken." She said and Conner smiles, they could hear BonBon burp and quick snores as Adrien came by to kiss Conner in the head wishing him good night looking quite tired himself after patrol.

"So baby chick snuggle up to mommy chicken drifting off to sleep, the end." Daphne said closing the book kissing him good night. "Okay, sleepytime." She said, Conner frowns holding tightly his blanket.

"Just one more, please." He said taking out a space book from his pillow, Daphne stops. "Conner." She said but gives in raising a finger up.

"Just this one, okay." Daphne said taking her spot back with her son. "Okay." He said with a smile.

____

"What is this planet called?" Daphne asked pointing to a planet. "Mars." Conner said, Daphne nods.

"And what about the star in the middle of Mercury?" She asked. "The sun." He said with a smile.

"That's right, clever boy just like us." Daphne said with a small laugh. "Now, sleepytime." She said kissing his head again turning off the lights but before she could leave, Conner stops her.

"Mom." Conner said.

"Yes, sweetheart?" She asked holding the door open. "I want to give it another try, I want to do a big boy night." He said, Daphne smiles.

"You do your best, honey. But remember I'm always here if you need me." Daphne said putting a hand to her heart, she closed the door completely once she said good night.

____

Conner wakes up in a dream where he hatched from the earth and his favorite stuffed bear Teddy hatched from the moon, they hug and venture towards the sun, and past a broken Venus, where BonBon has already hatched. Daphne jumps when she opens her eyes to see BonBon holding a plate. "Hungry." He said and Daphne yawns taking the plate heading to the kitchen putting some fruit on, she goes back only to see that BonBon had taking her spot sleeping peacefully which she didn't want to wake him up specially since it takes them this long to put him to sleep.

Daphne goes to the couch with a blanket putting the plate back on the kitchen on her way back, she didn't even see Conner sleepwalking as she snuggles up in the couch.

Conner in his sleep comes across a yellow planet which he plays on it, in real life his hitting Adrien on the back but then he is seen playing tug-of-war with BonBon and Adrien. After a minute, Conner floats in the air looking at Jupiter. "Wow." He said and goes back to playing on the yellow planet.

Conner and Teddy run around laughing on the yellow planet, BonBon soon joins in flying beside them. Suddenly Adrien had pushed BonBon out of the bed feeling the Kwami kick him and for a tiny creature he had a strong kick. Conner soon joins BonBon jumping on the red dot of the planet when in real life he had kicked Adrien on the groin.

"Oh!" Adrien wakes up holding his groin in anguish and sighs seeing Conner once again sleepwalking, he picks him up taking him back to bed and he goes back to his own bed with a yawn.

Now, Conner went back to his parents bed taking the blanket all to himself but he shivers feeling cold, anyway back in the real world BonBon had taken the blanket off the bed bringing Adrien down on the floor which said model boy sighs. "I give up." Adrien said and lays on the ground.

As Conner and Teddy hug each other for warmth, he notice a bright light far away from them. They make their way to the sun only to stop seeing a Saturn ring with a bunch of bears circling around and Teddy smiles seeing his friends, Teddy turns around pointing but frowns seeing the sad look on Conner who shakes his head and hugs him with a smile.

Conner watched his friend leave him, he tears up and sniffs.

Daphne wakes up feeling something wrong and gets up from the couch to check on Conner, she opens the door to see Conner crying in his sleep and Daphne sadly smiles laying on his side bringing up the blanket close. Back to the dream, Conner was suddenly was on a comet going on a high speed and he launches towards Mercury he faced right directly to the sun.

As he takes in the sun he looks back where he came from seeing his hatched earth and looks back at the sun. "I have to go, I'm a big boy now."

"Remember, I'll always be here for you, even if you can't see me, because I love you." Daphne's voice was heard from the sun but in reality she heard her son's words getting up kissing his head whispers the words she had said at the beginning.

Daphne goes back to her bed and stops seeing a familiar bear that Adrien had gotten for Conner, she picks it up and walks back to the room putting it beside Conner. Back to the dream, Conner was trying to get back inside earth but he couldn't reach one of the shells but he smiles seeing Teddy with a bunch of his new friends help him back in. Daphne magically puts Adrien back to their bed, she gently puts BonBon between them and lay back to sleep holding hands through the night.

Fact:

Fact:

1. Conner may act like a responsible kid for a young age but his still is a baby that was born from magic caused by Adrien

2. Yes, this is from Bluey episode I love that show deal with it 😤 which is why I'll be making chapters for the Agreste family