𝟏𝟏. 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

"It doesn't seem she wants to play

"It doesn't seem she wants to play." Daphne said as they went to the bridge waiting for Marinette to come.

"Do you know Marinette?" Kagami suddenly asked and Daphne turns to her with a small shrug. "Not really, every time I try to talk to her she will immediately start running away." Daphne said and she hums seeing Kagami look to the side seeing her phone but didn't know what it was. 

"Kagami! Daphne! Woah! This must be fate! I mean, what were the odds of you two and I being paired up? One in ten million at least. Right? So awesome!" Marinette said with a smile making Daphne and Kagami look at each other.

"Um...You didn't look too happy about being our secret friend, though." Daphne said and Kagami looks at Marinette with a cold look. "We saw you turn around and walk away just now." She said making they could see Marinette eye twitch for a second.

"I-I actually thought I'd, um, gotten the place wrong. I totally hadn't seen you both yet. No way! Really, I'm super excited to play the game with you two." Marinette said with a nervous laugh after seeing Kagami look at her with a cold glare and Daphne frowning at her and look at pink pouch were Tikki is resting.

The girls phone beep making them take out from their pockets.

"Congratulations! You've just located your game partner plus your third friend. And who knows? Maybe even a new friend for life. You've just received the second riddle!" Voice message said and Daphne reads the riddle out loud for the group to hear.

"To get closer to your goal, you must explore further and deeper." Daphne read making Marinette the first one to speak.

"I know! We have to take the train at Gare du Nord station, leave Paris, and head straight to England." Marinette said as she pose for them and pointing to another direction.

"Nope, the riddle means we have to go further down the banks of the Seine, which is deeper than this canal." Daphne said with a smile walking down the stair waiting fro Kagami and Marinette. "She's right, we'll have to fish for our new clue. Come on, Marinette. Let's hurry up and win or do you still think that's your answer." Kagami said walking towards Daphne who was smiling eager to play the game leaving behind a disappointed Marinette.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕༙྇

Marinette was hiding behind a tree after seeing the message from Alya and looks at front where Daphne and Kagami were talking to each other.